Live Sports Streams
Hi new at this so bear with me Wink but i was wondering why the live sports streams/channels are not as good as the film streams or tv show streams.

Some of the streams/channels seem to be quite bad and i was just wondering why this is as the films and tv show stuff is top notch,not complaining tho just curiosity on my part and eager to learn thx.
what do you expect for free? i suggest you read the forum rules (wiki)

here is an official add-on http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159
(2015-04-03, 18:51)bry- Wrote: what do you expect for free? i suggest you read the forum rules (wiki)

here is an official add-on http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159

Sorry u may think this is a criticism of kodi/xbmc i am sorry you may think it is but as i did say in my original post it is not a complaint but an enquiring mind asking why that should be so, i do not really understand your answer in such a way like "what do you expect for free ?" just makes me think why i should ask any questions if i see this sort of reply tbh, especially when it is obvious in the question it is not a complaint just curiosity that made me ask the question.

PS and just to add this is a whole new ball game to me as well ( as i said) so sorry if i broke any rules or etiquette in asking this.
Kodi does not provide any content. No streams, videos, movies, tv shows, channels, nothing. If you have online streams that you have added to the program, and some are better than others, then ask who provided those streams.
(2015-04-04, 06:18)Ned Scott Wrote: Kodi does not provide any content. No streams, videos, movies, tv shows, channels, nothing. If you have online streams that you have added to the program, and some are better than others, then ask who provided those streams.

Thx for the reply Ned i think i am beginning to understand what it is all about and i apologise if i broke any rules regarding that question, also apologies to bry for my comment on his response as i said i am now beginning to get the concept about kodi so sorry bry for that response to your comment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Sports Streams0