Kodi Dsplayer add to official branch and big fix request
(2015-04-19, 11:01)afedchin Wrote: Guys, you realy think what Team Kodi doesn't want to do x64 version for Win? Believe me, if it that easy it would have already done so. But in same time you should understand that we do all possible to make Kodi better and better, day after day. Not all what you want we can do instantly

and ive never said it would be instantly available , due to library difficulties needing ironed out first , ive got that , im just making sure x64 build isnt put on the backburner and made an actual priority for kodi windows platform , thats all

(2015-04-19, 11:04)mkortstiege Wrote: Righto, and don't forget: We're doing this for fun in our - sometimes spare - free time.

really , you dont say , its not like we dont all know how hard you guys are working on this great experience you enable us too , and every second of insanely talented work you put in on most of your guys spare freetime is as always invaluable at the least to say , i cant imagine experiencing my media without kodi anymore , exspecially after dsplayer finally got rid of external players being required due to madvr support ., i just wish we wouldve had this years ago , and with x64 kodi build itll be one huge step closer to perfection and i cant wait for that day to come , sooner than later, thanks team kodi and kodi devs you guys are epic

(2015-04-19, 20:09)Dark_Slayer Wrote: There aren't 64 bit android builds yet AFAIK even though the tegra SoC line already has a few 64 bit chips

Also realize they asked those questions to make anyone who offered an answer look foolish Wink . . . okay let me say that nicely instead . . . they asked those questions to see if anyone knew of any legitimate reason for wanting an x64 version of Kodi for windows.Madshi didn't bother with x64 himself as there was no legitimate reason for it until hevc decoding. More bits isn't always better Wink We just happen to be to a point where a specific use case can benefit from it

i see so no x64 for Android yet ey? im sure its in the pipeline seeing as a dev talked about it , about the questions being asked to make me look foolish , thats ok , im not bothered by it , as well can i see the reason madshi released a x64 build one of them being hevc decoding , i recon thats not the only reason thou , and yes its true , we have indeed reached the point of having a kodi x64 build required in order to future proof kodi experience on windows platforms , one being hevc decoding , the other being support for x64 filters , the other being performance improvement and better resource usage , no need for me to repeat it , you guys get my drift , so ill be waiting in anticipation , thanks again alot to everybody involved in this epic Nr.1 media experience project called kodi
as said if theres any news on 64bit kodi builds , please let me know devs , appreciated
any news on 64bit kodi ?
This is hardly the right thread for this. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=145172 seems like the right direction but since you wrote one of the last posts in it you'll already know. Tongue
yeah ive posted a status update inquiry there a moment ago

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Dsplayer add to official branch and big fix request1