• 3(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)
(2015-05-07, 22:28)Reynald Wrote: you want to create it or you want people to help you fix it?

fix it.

He mentioned custom view, so I assume I have to do something that I can't find where to do. I've tried every menu but can't find the option to get this info in my screen.

thanks
Hi, that is an enhanced Emby info screen/dialog...to get it to show you need to configure the settings of Emby to show the "Info" dialog in place of play. Currently it's only working from the home widgets..,so if you click a movie from spotlight it should appear.

The Netflix notification is also turned on/off (configured for time from the end) in the settings section.

You will need the latest version of the Emby addon for these features to work.

If there's any other Emby setup queries please post in the Emby forum, we have a dedicated Kodi section which should help.
You can give me the files that you have set, so I can see if I can help. thx
That screenshot is based on MediaBrowser
Nice work: can you maintain the video OSD timer as the default. Its been pushed far to the upper right corner
Version 1.0.7 is out now.

This version syncs the latest changes from the base skin, adds flags and has a tweaked video info screen.

(2015-05-09, 01:44)hacky4real Wrote: Nice work: can you maintain the video OSD timer as the default. Its been pushed far to the upper right corner

Thanks, I prefer it the way it is now as it lines up better and is smaller. However if more people mention it I may reconsider.
I'm having some issues, I've done a lot of reading and can't figure it out

Nice additions. Good job. You've moved me to dark theme now. Any future tweaks for the home screen? Lovely mod
Version 1.0.10 is now out

It fixes a problem where the video info was only viewable with the dark theme. It also changes the cast area a bit to include the actor image and role they play (Isengaard only). The button navigation of the video info is also slightly altered to show the cast when the button gets the focus (rather than how it was where you had to press the button to show those details)

(2015-05-10, 04:43)Edworld Wrote: I'm having some issues, I've done a lot of reading and can't figure it out

It looks like it cannot connect to your server, you can use this mod without needing the Emby addon...but of course you'll miss out on the Netflix style notification dialog. I would suggest going on the Emby forums and posting some queries in the kodi section where someone will help you get set up.

(2015-05-10, 09:54)hacky4real Wrote: Nice additions. Good job. You've moved me to dark theme now. Any future tweaks for the home screen? Lovely mod

Thanks, I have now updated the skin so the video info is shown correctly for all themes. As for future tweaks...It's all about inspiration/time, often I just get an idea and decide to give it a try...if there's something cool that can be achieved that you would like in just let me know. I'm still trying to work out a nice way to display the disc art image on the video info screen, the problem with it though is that tv shows/episodes do not have that art so the dialog cannot be a consistent.
I love the new additions. Bello use to be my favourite until this: will it be possible to have similar home screen style? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214146

I love to donate to your time and efforts. Any links?
im85288:

I installed your repo and sometimes have issues seeing what is in your repo. I have to close kodi and reopen for them to appear or reinstall your repo. I'm using 14.2
Is it possible to be able to hide the non-classic widgets on the home screen the way you can with the classic ones? I would like to be able to press up to bring up the widget.

Thanks
Thanks for this great skin. I was usind Eminence and was satisfied but for the too many clicks. It is not very friendly for watching satellite tv.

I found out that yours was a bit friendlier, I have been using it ever since.

I would like to make some wishes an hope someone can help. This concerns only the tv channels and the OSD channel list.

Important:
a) channels:
1) remove hide the header
2) make the height of the channel list smaller to allow more rows - say about 9 and above.
3) Place the channel list on a box so that the background does not disturb viewing the list.
b) OSD channels:
1) increase the number of visible channels by reducing their height so they look like channels on normal sat boxes.

This is not important
C) Home icons:
1) home buttons to keep its look but add some transparent gray color as backgroung for better view, just like Eminence using the transparent color theme in home.

I hope someone can help here - I have noticed that all themes are geard towards movies and music but no one actally cares that we also use it for tv.

I will be very grateful - its going to be a very good combination with my wetek android dvb-s box.

To whoever is willing to help, thanks in advance.
A new version is up on the repo 1.0.11

The big feature here is an alternate "Netflix" style home screen (selectable from skin settings). Have a play and let me know what you think. I also added a link to the first page if anyone wants to buy me a beer Smile

Lovely update. The Netflix UI seems interesting. Suggestions:

1) Could you fix the home screen icons they look a bit compressed.
2) If possible, can you move them to the top or the bottom so they will be static and easily identified.
3) Can you add the Firefox TV style home screen? It would fix the skin... I think .
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=firefox OR THIS
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=firefox
Donations on the way thanks
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)8