Req Sleep/Shutdown function at specific time
I would like the ability to set sleep/shutdown function at a specific time.

e.g. I sleep no later than 1am, set it to sleep/shutdown at 1am so I dont leave kodi running throughout the night.
does anyone understand what i mean?
have a look here
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...wer_saving

Put display to sleep when idle - Turns off display when idle. Useful for TVs that turn off when there is no display signal detected, but you don't want to suspend/shutdown the whole computer. Selectable from 5 minutes to 120 minutes.

Shutdown function timer - Sleeps the computer when idle. Selectable from 5 minutes to 120 minutes.

Shutdown function - Defines what "Shutdown" will do by default. Can be set to actually shutdown, suspend, minimize, or quit.

NOTE this might not fit in with what your after
(2015-04-11, 15:36)MediaPi Wrote: have a look here
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...wer_saving

Put display to sleep when idle - Turns off display when idle. Useful for TVs that turn off when there is no display signal detected, but you don't want to suspend/shutdown the whole computer. Selectable from 5 minutes to 120 minutes.

Shutdown function timer - Sleeps the computer when idle. Selectable from 5 minutes to 120 minutes.

Shutdown function - Defines what "Shutdown" will do by default. Can be set to actually shutdown, suspend, minimize, or quit.

NOTE this might not fit in with what your after

hmmm its not what i'm looking for really.

I would like it to always call sleep or shutdown function at specific time like 12pm,1am,1.30am.

instead of setting a timer.
Cron XBMC should be able to do what you need.
(2015-04-11, 23:10)curti Wrote: Cron XBMC should be able to do what you need.

great, thank you very much.
Hi,

sorry for "warming up" this old thread, but I am still looking for exactly that feature, but integrated into KODI's UI as a setting.
I don't want to mess around with scripts.

Any solutions around other than the above mentioned?

Zoli
1.) PC: i5 750 2.67GHz, 6GB, Win7 x64, GeForce GT 330, XBMC 13.1, Dual-mon, on 2. monitor (1680x1050@60Hz, native res)
2.) Tablet: Samsung Tab 3 p5200: Kodi 14
3.) Phone: Samsung Galaxy A3: Kodi 17
4.) Media box: H96 Pro Plus (Alfawise), Android 7.1, Kodi 17
all devices streaming from a YaVDR server via VNSI addon
remonte: Yatse
Just set a timer in your computer to shut down at a certain time. I drink alot and often I fall asleep with the lights on so forth I'll watch kodi in the living room and the computer will be on all night so I set a timer on my computer that shuts the pc down at night. I dont use this pc for nothing other than gaming or watching videos so theres no need to fear loss of work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep/Shutdown function at specific time1