Solved Where can I find a premade audio/video music playlist file (e.g. Top 100 songs)?
Question 
I am looking to fill in the space in the music section of the Xperience1080 skin where you can choose to scroll featured albums, new albums, playlists, etc. I am looking specifically for a premade playlist file to download, something along the lines of Vevo Top 100 Songs or something similar.
What do you mean "download"
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Download as in from the web to use in the skin. Freeware of course. Like an online radio show but in .pls format so I can use it in Kodi instead of Winamp.
In case anyone is wondering the same thing, I was able to find .pls files from Shoutcast's website.
(2015-04-25, 02:26)levelt8t Wrote: In case anyone is wondering the same thing, I was able to find .pls files from Shoutcast's website.

That makes a lot more sense, sorry I didn't understand entirely what you meant before.

Can you please mark this as resolved? (Edit first post and change the dropdown next to the thread title)
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find a premade audio/video music playlist file (e.g. Top 100 songs)?0