can you add 2 files of the same movie to 1 folder and show up as 1 cover
i was wondering if anyone can help me, I'm new to kodi and I'm learning...
my problem..
i have two MKV versions of my movies, i have a 1 to 1 blu-ray copy and a smaller 720p version both are in MKV format, I've been using MyMovies with wmc till now and it gave me the ability to map 2 movies of the same title to the same cover so when i would select the movie i want to watch it would give me the option of selecting the blu-ray or the 720p versionto play, I'm now trying to figure out a way to do that in kodi. so i want to have 2 files of the same movie under 1 cover and when i select the movie i would like it to give me the option of playing either file...is that possible on kodi

I'm using kodi on win7

thanx...
Not possible.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
This post has been re-written a couple of times Smile

Haha - sometimes KODI is too good. You can do all of this from the GUI. No need to hack NFO files. (As I just learnt myself)

Here is a wiki page for you to read: http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set

Start by going into Settings and make sure SHOW MOVIES AS SETS is ticked.

Now go into movies library and right click first copy of the film
Select MANAGE...
Select MANAGE MOVIE SET
Click ADD MOVIE TO A NEW SET
Name the set the same as the movie

Now right click the second copy of the film
Select MANAGE...
Select MANAGE MOVIE SET
Click on the name of the movie

Simples Smile

As with many things in life, if there is not an obvious solution - think sideways

I've used this not only for normal Movie Sets, but when I have some DVD extras or a documentary on the film I can group them all together under one icon this way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can you add 2 files of the same movie to 1 folder and show up as 1 cover0