Win Library Via Symbolic Link
Question 
Hey'all

First, a little background. I recently ran out of space on one of my media drives and decided to finally get serious about sorting out my library via symbolic links in order to make the transfer of files from one drive to another invisible to Kodi. So i did a little research and downloaded a little tool to integrate with windows shell and give right click access to creating symbolic links.

So what I am looking for here is a little advice. I created the links as junctions and pointed the library at these junctions. Works almost perfectly. The one drawback is that some symbols do not come through properly. The series I noticed it with first was Blood+, Kodi kept on scraping it as Blood. After a little research I discovered it was because the + symbol was not coming through as it was being treated as an invalid character. So, any ideas on ways around this? I am currently manually scraping the show which works, but.....

Also, almost as an afterthought, when you move a folder is there any way to make windows keep track of it and automatically point the link to the folders new location?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Via Symbolic Link0