Win ad ons and set up?
hi if this is a stupid question please dont shout as i have not got a clue. im new to all this i was looking to buy an android box when someone said try kodi so i am but not sure im doing it correctly. i have tried downloading for windows but dont think it worked so now i am downloading the kodibuntu version. but when i put them on what do i do after that? all im looking for is the sprt mainly the boxing what add ons do i need whats the best for box office or ppv? please help an old man going out his headTongue
If you bought an android box, you should install kodi for android Wink

Kodibuntu is its own OS (Lubuntu) which ships Kodi. So nothing you need for an android box

To the addon part...as 'someone' tells you to use Kodi for whatever...read the Forum Rules first. Especially the 'banned addons' part. There are some addons which are illegal in most countries and not supported in here.

For everything else, start reading this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi
hi thanks for that no i didn get the box im trying to set it up on my pc but having zero luck il have a look at the bits u point out cheers
What OS is on your PC?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ad ons and set up?0