Default behavior of click on Apple remote
I have an apple remote and I want to change the default action of the middle click.
When you click on a movie it starts playing but if you hold down the middle it open the info view of the movie. Can this be reversed?
One click to enter the info of the movie and hold click to play.

Tnx
You can create a keymap.xml file. Keymap (wiki)
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks wgstarks

Although I cannot understand what to put on the .xml to accomplish what I need. I don't want to break the other buttons functions. Confused

Can someone be so kind and paste here the xml to accomplish what I need Sad Blush

Thank you all, happy transition from windows 7 media center so far Smile
You should be able to use the keymap add-on even for the mouse. There's no default for middle mouse button in Kodi, so it shouldn't conflict with anything.
he talks about the apple remote not the mouse middle button *confused*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz is right, i need the xml for the apple remote click button (middle one) to reverse its use as explained on my first post.
Any help will be greatly appreciated, wiki was a bit confusing
Ah, then you want to go to Settings/Videos/File lists (wiki) -> Default select action -> Info
That easy!
Thanks Ned!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default behavior of click on Apple remote0