Nexus player and boblight add on
Worked perfectly!! Thanks so much Memphiz!
k will add the version tonthe repo then. Thx for testing
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ha...went to rate the thread on iPad ...accidentally put 2 star instead of 5. Thanks again for you help Memphiz
(2015-05-10, 00:03)jmoore395 Wrote: Ha...went to rate the thread on iPad ...accidentally put 2 star instead of 5. Thanks again for you help Memphiz

Might be a couple months behind, but found this thread while searching for Nexus Player and Boblight compatibility. Rated thread 5 stars to compensate. Thanks!
It looks like the link is broken can someone else post it. Right now i have the latest version of boblight kodi addon. i think it should work but i have no idea where to put my boblight.conf or hyperion.conf.json.
Can someone confirm to me that the module should start the daemon localy and that the daemon connects to a usb port on the android box itself. Or does this just allow us to connect to a remote boblightd server(on say a raspi). I found a version someone else posted online that has the config loaded from the addon dir, and i can see in the python code where it is happening, however i don't see any code in the latest version of the addon that is loading the boblight.conf.
I think the binary is in the right place because once i got it there it no longer popped up the "you need a binary for this addon" message. However if i look in the kodi.log (with dev debuging) it looks like the script just trys to connect to 127.0.0.1. This leads me to believe that it hasn't loaded the binary or is trying to connect to another boblightd server.
If someone has the latest version running please help me out. I think i just need to know where to put the boblight.conf file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus player and boblight add on2