Advice in output audio configuration
my configuration is:
htpc windows 7 pro connected with hdmi to my lcd tv screen and via spdif to my audio receiver (that hasn't hdmi solutions). tv screen and audio receiver aren't connected between them.
so i'm able to use to audio device the one in lcd and the receiver depending on my needs.
i'm using this solution from just a week, before i used always the spdif on the audio receiver.
in kodi under settings --> system --> audio output i have as output device hdmi (my tv) and in passthrough audio device spdif (my audio receiver).
playing my media if is use mp3 or aac the audio goes directly to hdmi, ac3 and dts are played from passthrough device, if i deactivate from now playing video menu passthrough also ac3 and dts are played from hdmi, that's good enough for my taste.

after all this introduction here is my question.
it is possible, with this settings, send all signals to pass through (mp3 and aac too) so i can define how listen just turning off passthrough from now playing video menu?
i know that i can set spdif as primary select audio device, but is not my goal. i want both device setted. as is now.

hope i'll be sufficently clear, tnx in advance.
Peppe
Audio profiles switcher service was the answer.
closed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advice in output audio configuration0