Shortcuts
I don't know what they are called so apologise...when I hover over Music for example and hit the down arrow an extra shortcut menu appears below and is of course currently showing empty - how do I add frequently used shortcuts to this area...thanks?
The submenu?

Go to the settings submenu > choose 'customize main menu' > then scroll to the heading you want to add 'shortcuts' to > press left to go to the submenu > finally add the shortcuts you want by selecting 'replace this menu with'.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks so much for your reply and help Samu-rai - I see what you are saying by 'adding the shortcut I want by selecting 'replace this menu with' from those listed down the right hand side...is it possible to add my own to the list down the right hand side for example a shortcut to the music on my NAS or a specific Radio station or specific radio add on as opposed to 'choosing the audio add on' and then finding the radio station?
Worked it out and I am soooooooooo happy! I added the music on my NAS to My Favourites. Now in the customize sub menu area I selected 'Choose Favourite.' This brought up a menu where I could select my NAS from all the Favourites I have saved - I was dubious to do this in the past as I thought I would have to choose a favourite or an add on each time but doing it this way it saves my selection...well happy! This skin just gets better and better!!! Thank you all for your help!!
Is it possible to change the way these shortcuts look from what can be best described as a rectangular box with wording inside to an icon of some sort...? Thanks!
MQ5 includes a function called 'My Menu'.

Essentially you add My Menu 1 or 2 to your homescreen, add the 'shortcuts' you want to it's submenu and then these are displayed as icons where the widgets usually reside.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcuts0