• 12(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
(2015-09-01, 05:11)Stildawn Wrote: Thanks for the info, yeah it I agree.

Found a few other things that I'm missing/dont know how to do in this skin:

1. Constantly changing fanart backgrounds, in my Frodo Aeon Nox, I could set it up so that the backgrounds in any of the libraries (music, tv shows, movies) would randomly scroll through all the "extrafanart" pictures (that are downloaded via Artwork Downloader/cdArt Manager). I can't find where to turn this on, the backgrounds are just one static image.

2. Info panel delay, I used to have a 3 second delay on the info panel dropping down within the Libraries using Showcase.

3. Fanart viewing, used to be able to tap down twice in any library and just view a full screen fanart (the background) which like in question 1 would randomly change.

Hi Stil,

Please refer to this forum
210069 (thread)

The widgets simply an addition to Aeon Nox Silvo. I am happy to make code changes to anything to do with the home screen and widgets. Everthing else is realted to the silvo mod. Might best post your questions in the other forum. Any changes that mike makes will be updaated to the github branch of the widgets.

I did have a look and i dont think those options are available. It might be a feature request.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-09-01, 10:12)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 05:11)Stildawn Wrote: Thanks for the info, yeah it I agree.

Found a few other things that I'm missing/dont know how to do in this skin:

1. Constantly changing fanart backgrounds, in my Frodo Aeon Nox, I could set it up so that the backgrounds in any of the libraries (music, tv shows, movies) would randomly scroll through all the "extrafanart" pictures (that are downloaded via Artwork Downloader/cdArt Manager). I can't find where to turn this on, the backgrounds are just one static image.

2. Info panel delay, I used to have a 3 second delay on the info panel dropping down within the Libraries using Showcase.

3. Fanart viewing, used to be able to tap down twice in any library and just view a full screen fanart (the background) which like in question 1 would randomly change.

Hi Stil,

Please refer to this forum
210069 (thread)

The widgets simply an addition to Aeon Nox Silvo. I am happy to make code changes to anything to do with the home screen and widgets. Everthing else is realted to the silvo mod. Might best post your questions in the other forum. Any changes that mike makes will be updaated to the github branch of the widgets.

I did have a look and i dont think those options are available. It might be a feature request.

Mr V's answer could not be any more perfect or succinct. Smile
I take full responsibility for all skin related issues so Mr. V can focus on the widgets when he has the time to do so and if any issues should arise from my changes that affect any of those widgets, let me know and I will discuss that with Mr.V and a solution or fix will be posted ASAP.

To Mr. V, everything he posted about is possible except number 3... for now Wink

To Stildawn check the FAQ in the currently 3rd post of the Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO thread.
Cheers Mike for Clearing that up Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hi ... do you have Jarvis support for the skin?
Not Tested. But is reported by another community member as working.

I wont begin doing any tests until beta is released.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
So I can asume that you will tell us when your branch in silvos github will change to Jarvis?!
Hi , let me try to explain this , i have a widget on the screen with "Popular Movies" , when i click on a movie it brings me to the info screen , i see 3 buttons there , Play , Details , Add to List . My Play button is grayed out , i cannot start the movie from that screen . Am i missing something ?
(2015-09-08, 21:38)sxmdim Wrote: Hi , let me try to explain this , i have a widget on the screen with "Popular Movies" , when i click on a movie it brings me to the info screen , i see 3 buttons there , Play , Details , Add to List . My Play button is grayed out , i cannot start the movie from that screen . Am i missing something ?

Nope, the movie must be in your library to be played. The content is from the ExtendedInfo script and is meant to provide a preview of the movie.
(2015-09-08, 23:48)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 21:38)sxmdim Wrote: Hi , let me try to explain this , i have a widget on the screen with "Popular Movies" , when i click on a movie it brings me to the info screen , i see 3 buttons there , Play , Details , Add to List . My Play button is grayed out , i cannot start the movie from that screen . Am i missing something ?

Nope, the movie must be in your library to be played. The content is from the ExtendedInfo script and is meant to provide a preview of the movie.

Thx
I'm trying to get it to display info on the homepage when you select a film from the widget.

I've added the keymap as instructed and also added the script.widgetinfo in the addons folder but it's still not working.

I press i and just get a Widget style box load up with 3 options (Default, Panel and Extended Panel)

Any suggestions how i can get this to display movie info instead?
Hi , i made a "Custom (Video add-ons)" widget that links to genesis (plugin://plugin.video.genesis/?action=movies&url=added) . It works but widgets are square , only choices for art are : Square cover , Square glass cover , and FanArt , i would love to have at least the option PortraitGlassCover in there , is that possible?.
(2015-09-14, 04:43)sxmdim Wrote: Hi , i made a "Custom (Video add-ons)" widget that links to xxx . It works but widgets are square , only choices for art are : Square cover , Square glass cover , and FanArt , i would love to have at least the option PortraitGlassCover in there , is that possible?.

Talk about pirate addons is not permitted in the Kodi forums. You should delete your post or a forum mod might do it for you.
I think he meant that he coded himself a video addon, that works as widget, but he does not know how to link it to additional appearances.
Is not sxmdim?

The forum does not prohibit explain how to integrate an addon it seems ...
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
Pirate addon ? ..... Nothing like that , i installed xxx and want to link it to the widgets (https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-addin...eon-nox-5/ ) . Your richt Levi59 i just like to have the additional art options Oh is Genesis considered a pirate addon ... i'm so sry , didn't know that , kinda new in this KODI "thing"
Guys, please help me out here...How do i install this wonderful MOD?
I have Silvo skin installed and downloaded the mr.v_widgets_v2 branch.zip...What now? Please?
Big thanks

OK, got it.. [WINKING FACE]
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4