• 20(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Cant wait to try out V3... cheers M8
Oh god Sad
Mr V widget v3 will not work on isengard. Really bad news as V2 is broken with new mikesilvo mod & shortcuts version Sad
So first time that i will not take a new version for something that was really good. Snif.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-12-01, 13:16)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-11-30, 15:55)bortek Wrote: I'd like to have Fanart: Recent movie in home background for movies. Is it possible? Actually I have Random movies or dynamic Recent Movies

Hi bortek,

This is working in V3 widgets.

Great! Thank you
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
@wilmans2m : Yes as the name implies this V3 is for Jarvis
Here a few questions, FRs or Bugs:
Menu -> Widgets:
- Transparency: wouldn't be a slider or list to select better?

I have this in the TV-section:
- Widget 2: PVR-TV Channels
- Art: square poster
- Case: none
- Style: Classic right
If I am scrolling through the list of TV channels, then I have to scroll to the top to go up to the upper widget and I have to totally scroll through my >100 channels to get back to the menu. It is not possible to exit the "Classic right"-style with left or right.

- Music: Please use the (new) default Case of SiLVO for Music Covers. It looks better Wink

TV-Section: where is the TV-widget, which is in the "vanilla" AeonNox SiLVO? I can't select or see it.

Testing is going on ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hello, Mr. V. I have to say I am a great fan, and you rock! The test version so far is proving to be very stable! I have a few questions, though. These might have been answered earlier in the thread, but I am commenting only on the test version:

1. Where is the weather widget? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Sad
2. What happened to the "on focus" information in the panel view with posters selected? When you hover over a poster, above it there used to appear the plot outline, cast, and other such info (like the MQ skins still use)? Is there a setting for this or will it no longer be a feature?
3. Could you tell me how to increase the number of poster cases displayed in the panel view? (Like it was in v2)

That would be all! I can't wait for the final version! Big Grin
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2015-12-01, 16:42)Solo0815 Wrote: Here a few questions, FRs or Bugs:
Menu -> Widgets:
- Transparency: wouldn't be a slider or list to select better?

I have this in the TV-section:
- Widget 2: PVR-TV Channels
- Art: square poster
- Case: none
- Style: Classic right
If I am scrolling through the list of TV channels, then I have to scroll to the top to go up to the upper widget and I have to totally scroll through my >100 channels to get back to the menu. It is not possible to exit the "Classic right"-style with left or right.

- Music: Please use the (new) default Case of SiLVO for Music Covers. It looks better Wink

TV-Section: where is the TV-widget, which is in the "vanilla" AeonNox SiLVO? I can't select or see it.

Testing is going on ...

Thanks for your feedback solo.

I'll make a todo/not finished list in the first post.

Transparency slider - sounds good to me
Classic Navigation - still needs some work on navigation and will be fixed
Music Cover - Could you post a screenshot of the case please?
TV Widget - I missed some code there and will fix it soon

(2015-12-01, 18:58)Alanon Wrote: Hello, Mr. V. I have to say I am a great fan, and you rock! The test version so far is proving to be very stable! I have a few questions, though. These might have been answered earlier in the thread, but I am commenting only on the test version:

1. Where is the weather widget? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Sad
2. What happened to the "on focus" information in the panel view with posters selected? When you hover over a poster, above it there used to appear the plot outline, cast, and other such info (like the MQ skins still use)? Is there a setting for this or will it no longer be a feature?
3. Could you tell me how to increase the number of poster cases displayed in the panel view? (Like it was in v2)

That would be all! I can't wait for the final version! Big Grin

In answer to your questions
1. Not yet updated for version 3. Will be done soon.
2&3. I do intend to add both of these features in the future once any little quirks/bugs are fixed.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hi Mr. V,

just a quick question, as I am unable to test at the moment:

Will it be possible for the widgets to appear after a few seconds or after pressing "up", so that you can see the original Background until the widget appears?
I made this suggestion some time ago. Just not sure if it will be implemented. Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-12-02, 12:34)Maaarv Wrote: Hi Mr. V,

just a quick question, as I am unable to test at the moment:

Will it be possible for the widgets to appear after a few seconds or after pressing "up", so that you can see the original Background until the widget appears?
I made this suggestion some time ago. Just not sure if it will be implemented. Smile

Sure. Easy one to add.

Done and Committed to GitHub. Added option to hide widgets when not focused.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
very nice, thank you! Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Are you planning on merging this with Mike Silvo's GitHub or keeping them separate?
(2015-12-02, 22:34)Warner306 Wrote: Are you planning on merging this with Mike Silvo's GitHub or keeping them separate?

There has been some discussion about merging this with the master branch. No promises atm. It is up to mike if or when this will happen. I don't want to push any major changes to the master branch until mike has given the all ok.

First and foremost I need to fix any bugs/quirks and add a few more features.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
After some testing is done and things look good I will post a poll asking if I should replace the current widgets with these or if I should keep them separate and just update the v3 branch like I did before with v1 & v2. I do not use widgets so the users will decide which way they prefer it...

Then, once I fix any non-localized labels, I'll merge it Wink
@Mr V thanks man
Really great work! This was my first chance to test out the vertical menu.

I did find one bug: The onclick for the "Favourites" widget doesn't appear to be working.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4