• 19(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Just installed this great widget, I added recent movies and next aired TV shows, It didn't find any and is still searching a few hours later, my problem is I can't get back to the menu to turn them off, any ideas please?
(2015-10-30, 12:39)JohnCC Wrote: Just installed this great widget, I added recent movies and next aired TV shows, It didn't find any and is still searching a few hours later, my problem is I can't get back to the menu to turn them off, any ideas please?

Navigate up till the menu shows or move your mouse to the top left corner for the menu.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Just had to do a total reinstall of Windows so am starting afresh. Just installed Isengard 15.2 and downloaded the v2 zip, so what's the correct way to install this please guys ? Thanks.
hi can you help me please do you no where in the aon nox silver skin folder we put mr v's widgets. please
iv put them in the rite folder but there is no widgets.

1) Copy script.widget.info folder to Kodi addons folder.

2) Copy keymap.xml file to userdata\keymaps\ or add the entries to your existing keymap file.

3) Restart Kodi
4) Thank Mr. V
wink emoticon

5) Enjoy your new widgets!

and can i get it on fire tv stick
That is where I am at. I have mikes latest skin on and it looks great (installed via zip) and wondered what the process was to get Mr V's one with widgets too. Thanks.
First off, fantastic skin enhancement! This is a much needed enhancement to an already fantastic skin!

I was able to get the widgets to work, but only after I first installed the 5.7.4 SILVO skin, and then unzipped the widget branch and manually copied the folders\files over top of the SILVO skin.

It looks like the link on page 1 is to a unique branch in the AEON NOX SILVO repository. I originally downloaded the zip file and tried to install it as I would any downloaded skin, but after installing a few scripts\other necessary add-ons, it either fails or doesn't do anything.

Was this zip intended to be the full SILVO skin with widgets, or was it supposed to be unzipped and each folder applied on top of the SILVO skin?

My concern with the latter approach is I am getting warnings about KODI not responding and the skin crashes here and there. So not sure if this is known issue with version 2 or because I didn't copy it correctly, or both.
Hi just watched your v2 video and its spot on ?? you can see a lot of graft has gone into it. How do I upload it into my build, as I've never modified widgets before? I can see the link on you post but other wise I'm clueless
Mr v. Is there any chance of a YouTube video on how to install? Would be massively appreciated!
As jarvis beta is out now, I'm excited about v3 Big Grin
Thought I better do a quick post as I have been very quite on this forum.

For those having install issues. Aeon Nox Silvo has had some major changes to the home screen. I do not recommend copying over the top of your silvo install. You should be deleting the silvo skin folder (in your kodi addon folder) and copying the skin into your addons folder (download link is in 1st post). V2 does not support skin shortcuts and you may find some recent silvo features/bug fixes missing. If it still does not work, I will apologise in advance as I don't have version 2 setup with the latest git. My preference at this point is to concentrate on version 3 as i would need to dedicate time to setting up version 2 and tracking down any issues you may be having and this would make version 3 take longer to finish.

If you are still having issues V3 will be some time soon. I am getting close to completion and will post a test version soon. I have re-coded everything using skin shortcuts and skin helper service. Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hey, I've done everything advised in the instructions, but it's not working for me. Do I have to have silvo installed first? I have regular Nox 5 and I've added the folder to the add on folder and added the keymap to the keymap folder. Why doesn't a new option show up in my navigation menu options or a side menu appear when I press up on the widget? Confused Please help

[edit]I'll feel like the biggest idiot if it shows up in the add-on listing in system, but I can't check until I get home. Is that what it is? Do you have to enable in the add-ons?[/edit]
I'd like to have Fanart: Recent movie in home background for movies. Is it possible? Actually I have Random movies or dynamic Recent Movies
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Hi,

I downloaded Mr. V Widgets V2 from github and tryed to install it from zipfile on my Kodi 15.2 running Aeon Nox 5 Silvio. The result was a black screen. After reboot i also do not see the options for different widgets.

Any idea what i am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks!
Do I need to install Silvo? Or can I add just the widget modification to the standard Aeon NOX 5?
(2015-11-30, 15:55)bortek Wrote: I'd like to have Fanart: Recent movie in home background for movies. Is it possible? Actually I have Random movies or dynamic Recent Movies

Hi bortek,

This is working in V3 widgets.

(2015-11-30, 22:22)CaptainHero Wrote: Hi,

I downloaded Mr. V Widgets V2 from github and tryed to install it from zipfile on my Kodi 15.2 running Aeon Nox 5 Silvio. The result was a black screen. After reboot i also do not see the options for different widgets.

Any idea what i am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi Captain,

Please Try V3 as I am no longer proving support for V2. See 1st post for updated details. Thanks Smile

(2015-11-30, 23:35)FresnoTV Wrote: Do I need to install Silvo? Or can I add just the widget modification to the standard Aeon NOX 5?

Hi Fresno,

The standard version of Nox silvo is not required to be installed first and It cannot be added to standard nox 5.

The download link on the first page is the full Nox Silvo skin with modified widgets.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4