Any experimental SPMC Isengard Beta 1/2 apk?
Hi Koying

Please make a test Isengard SPMC for us.

I tried to compile myself but there are lots of errors including RK VPU vpu_mem_pool.h files that aren't present.
It must be something from the 'pure rk vpu' commit perhaps?
Posted on freaktab
Hi Koying,
have you planned a new isengard beta with PVR support.
Tnx
Peppe
Looking a bit further down the road, will Koying be creating an SPMC version of the finally released Isengard?

My Android box has a RK3288 chipset so I have a specific interest in marrying both Isengard and SPMC.
You will find the Kodi Isengard RC Nightlies are ahead of SPMC Isengard beta now anyway and work nicely on Android Platforms with a lot of bugs and features sorted out.

Kodi Isengard is very near its final release now.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/

(2015-07-03, 05:19)wrxtasy Wrote: You will find the Kodi Isengard RC Nightlies are ahead of SPMC Isengard beta now anyway and work nicely on Android Platforms with a lot of bugs and features sorted out.

for SPMC you are talking about beta1 or i missed something?
(2015-07-03, 05:19)wrxtasy Wrote: You will find the Kodi Isengard RC Nightlies are ahead of SPMC Isengard beta now anyway and work nicely on Android Platforms with a lot of bugs and features sorted out.

Are you saying that the latest Isengard (15.0 RC2) is superior to SPMC (14.2) specifically when considering a Rockchip powered Android box?
I don't have a Rockchip.

You can install both SPMC and Kodi Isengard RC apps in Android and compare them you know !
So less typing and more installing.
Just download the latest Isengard .apk from Kodi servers and install.

(2015-07-03, 17:53)wrxtasy Wrote: I don't have a Rockchip.

You can install both SPMC and Kodi Isengard RC apps in Android and compare them you know !
So less typing and more installing.
Just download the latest Isengard .apk from Kodi servers and install.

That is exactly what I do. It's just that your earlier post gave a hint to knowing more. I agree to less typing, especially as I have just checked the time in Perth!
Koying

Please upload a SPMC 15 RC1 for us on freaktab.
OK now there is an RC2.

Just wondering if SPMC is still being maintained or is KODI's stagefright implementation now good enough to work cleanly with rockchip?
Am I the only one who thinks it's a shame this thread has faltered?
(2015-07-24, 21:58)JNRW Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks it's a shame this thread has faltered?

Actually it's OK.

Koying has said, over on freaktab, that he is working on a new version of the mediacodec for the main branch, that will work for RKstagefright, that should be coming out in a nightly build any day now.

So there shouldn't actually be a need for a separate SPMC branch any more once that is out.
(2015-07-24, 23:11)kingsombra Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 21:58)JNRW Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks it's a shame this thread has faltered?

Actually it's OK.

Koying has said, over on freaktab, that he is working on a new version of the mediacodec for the main branch, that will work for RKstagefright, that should be coming out in a nightly build any day now.

So there shouldn't actually be a need for a separate SPMC branch any more once that is out.

Thanks for your reply. Just one thing though, where would I look for that because I thought the nightly builds had stopped for Isengard except for v16?
(2015-07-24, 23:42)JNRW Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 23:11)kingsombra Wrote:

Actually it's OK.

Thanks for your reply. Just one thing though, where would I look for that because I thought the nightly builds had stopped for Isengard except for v16?

Ooops. He said test builds.

Here is his post. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...post511643

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any experimental SPMC Isengard Beta 1/2 apk?0