Center Text In List Views
Would it be possible for Titan to have text centered within the individual panes when there is only one line of information available? The images below better explain what I mean. As of now the text displays at the top leaving an uneven look. Added below is how Black Glass Nova provides centered text wherever necessary.

(2015-05-17, 20:17)mjbxx Wrote: Would it be possible for Titan to have text centered within the individual panes when there is only one line of information available? The images below better explain what I mean. As of now the text displays at the top leaving an uneven look. Added below is how Black Glass Nova provides centered text wherever necessary.

You're comparing Titan's "big list", which is a double lined list with the normal/simple list of BGN...
There's a solution for this: use the slim list instead...

In big list (and in low list) the first line contains the title, the second line contains the genre, duration etc.
If that whole second line is empy, it's not possible to auto-adjust the line height.
I can offcourse move the text down if there's no second line of text available but it will still look a bit strange.
(2015-05-17, 21:09)marcelveldt Wrote: You're comparing Titan's "big list", which is a double lined list with the normal/simple list of BGN...
There's a solution for this: use the slim list instead...

In big list (and in low list) the first line contains the title, the second line contains the genre, duration etc.
If that whole second line is empy, it's not possible to auto-adjust the line height.
I can offcourse move the text down if there's no second line of text available but it will still look a bit strange.

I see what you mean, I actually prefer the slim list but it does have its disadvantages as seen in the images below. You lose the movie time, rating, etc. and the title gets cut off. Can auto scrolling be added to the slim list? Better yet, incorporating the normal/simple list as the individual panes are roughly 1/8" larger than the current slim list panes would be more ideal as you do not lose any video info as seen in BGN.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Center Text In List Views0