AppleTV 1st gen Crystalbuntu 12.3
Hi, I have AppleTV 1st generation with Crystalbuntu 12.3
I am unable to exit XBMC, everytime I click on the exit XBMC button quits and reluch XBMC again, and again, and again
I have try all 4 options: exit, power off system, custom shutdown timer and reboot but no luck with any of them

I need to exit XBMC and go to the original ATV menu

Any help will be appreciated
There is no original ATV menu. Installing Crystalbuntu replaces the original ATV OS.
Thanks for the info. Im gonna leave Crystalbuntu installed in my ATV.
I wanted to access ATV menu to get Netflix but now with Crystalbuntu I dont know how to get Netflix
Can you be so kind to let me know how can I get Netflix on Crystalbuntu, a link with the description will be very helpfull (I am outside of USA)
Thans in advance
The ATV OS on the ATV1 didn't have Netflix support. It might be possible with Crystalbuntu, but I've never tried it and I'm not really sure where to start. Installing a browser is one thing, but I don't know what Netflix requires to run on Ubuntu 12.04.
You will never get netflix on "atv menu"
You will never get netflix on crystalbuntu.
(2015-05-25, 05:21)Soli Wrote: You will never get netflix on "atv menu"
You will never get netflix on crystalbuntu.

I wouldn't say never. It is an Intel computer running ubuntu. It might not have video acceleration, even with a BCHD.
Sure you "can" apt-get google chrome and a WM , and it will in fact "work". But I'd rather watch paint dry..
However if you wish to upgrade to Kodi 14.2, a simple upgrade is here:

http://forum.osmc.tv/showthread.php?tid=17422

Smile

Thanks all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV 1st gen Crystalbuntu 12.30