Black screen while running Openelec Kodi 14.2 on Rpi2 with Hdmi câble
Hello,

I wrote Openelec 5.0.8 images disk on a 16Gb Sd card with win32 disk imager. I run this Sd card on a Rpi2, Kodi 14.2 boots, and i begin to install some video addons, and picture addons etc.. The Rpi2 was working very well for several days (i power off each night) but while i was installing other addons (less than 15 globaly) the screen gone black.
I tried to reboot, i see the boot screen (openelec logo) but then the screen goes black each time.
I tried with an rpi1 B+ (same cables) and it works well.
I format and write again the sd card and it work again with Rpi2 openelec 5.0.8. But while i was reinstalling addons, the screen went black again...
Do you have an idea why? I tried Hdmi safe mode, it didnt work.
Sorry for my poor english, do not hesitate to correct me,
If you need more detail about how i did something, just ask me Smile
Thank you !
Stop installing crap from SuperRepo. Any discussion of Banned_add-ons (wiki) will see this thread moved to the garbage bin.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sorry, i didnt know that SuperRepo was blacklisted. Do you think that some addons can cause that issue ?
Or what could it be then ?
(2015-06-04, 22:08)Rafik974 Wrote: Sorry, i didnt know that SuperRepo was blacklisted. Do you think that some addons can cause that issue ?

Yes, most definitely, many of them are utter garbage and so badly written they can bring down the system. They're blacklisted not only because they promote piracy, which is illegal, but also because they're so badly written they're a support nightmare.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black screen while running Openelec Kodi 14.2 on Rpi2 with Hdmi câble0