[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR
For some reason, my TVGuide view appears all forced together in the top right corner (not taking up the whole screen). Anyone got any ideas?
Me too. Here is my set up and here is what it looks like........well I was going to post some photos but I can't do it for tapatalk app. My shortcut action is ActivateWindow(TVGuide) and it opens with a list in the top right corner of screen with small font and black on the rest of the window. Just another Q- can you add sub menu of Recording for example or is that not possible? Doesn't work for me anyway!

Johnny
Are you talking about Next Aired?

EDIT: Sorry, thought this was the other thread.
Well, no news till August, can someone tell if the development is still ongoing or is this fork dead already?
Would be a shame since I really love this skin and definitly need PVR functions... Wink

Dan
Hitcher isn't updating his skin, so I'm not updating the fork Smile
Guess hitcher is updating again Wink
Steer clear as things will break while update to Jarvis.
Ahh ofc hitcher...

On a side note, I really wish you would integrate Pvr/live tv in your version [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Thanks for this skin hitcher this is my new favorite skin.
is there any chance we can add one more view to this skin? The scroll right/left is not useful when there are large amounts of items to spin through. A list view of some kind would make this skin fully usable. Right now, the lack of a listview of some kind makes this skin unusable to me and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything else about the skin. Another view on my wish list is the wall view again where there is large amounts of data, these views really allow for quick visibility of the data.
Make a smart playlist and add to the home screen. Wink
I love the home screen the way it is and I am not looking to change any functionality there. The Wall and/or List view would not be used on the home screen. A wall view would make looking at my available application and video-ons in Kodi much more user friendly. Even with a relatively small list of 20 or so items, the scrolling horizontal is becomes extremely tedious. Imagine if we all had to scroll through all our emails in a horizontal format where we could only see a couple at a time. IMHO a wall view and a list view would be great, but if I could only have one, I think that the List View would be the most versatile when using the Video addons that are available. I don't even think that there is a need to redesign a view. Today, the music view uses a similar list view type for all the same reasons -- when scrolling for songs in an album, a vertical scroll is much more user friendly then a horizontal. However, for Movie and TV, the Poster, Square and Wide are perfect.... for everything else, maybe a list view would be a better view of the data .....
Thanks for your work.

I'd tried to install in isengard but with no success, with kodi 16 it go ok.

Is there any version for kodi 15?
where could I download?
This version works with xbmc.gui 5.10 unsuported in kodi 16 Sad

Thank you very much
Ayla, do you still have v 1.2.4 available for Isengard Users? I think I downloaded it about six weeks ago, now it appears only the Jarvis flavor (v 2.x) is available.

EDIT: I happened to have version 1.2.4 in one of my old backups in case anyone wants this for Isengard: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0olxgu708n1x0u...v.zip?dl=0

I'll remove this if Ayla happens to have an "official" copy floating around.

BTW, thanks for the work on this Ayla, it's greatly appreciated.
Hi Ayla!!!

i'm trying to put live tv working... but i dont know how..

I'm using a m3u list with PVR IPTV Simpl client...

here is what i have done so far..

Settings i've done..

final result (not has expected :/ )

When i open.... I cant even open the channels to see them!

Any solution for me?? i'd like to put everything beautifull like you have!!! with EPG and logos, but dont know how....

btw, sorry for my bad english !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR3