No EPG for kodi
I have just setup a new client for my vdr server. A raspberry pi 2 with openelec 5.0.8 (stable) and updated my vnsiserver plugin with release 1.2.1 from fernetmentas repository. So everything is working fine except EPG. It shows the progress bar for epg sync, but nothing is shown when I switch to live tv. All channels are without epg. I tried to clear epg database and toggle the switch "Do not save EPG in database" but that did not change anything.

VDR server version is 2.1.1

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Jobe
30 minutes later it works like a charme. I did not change anything, so maybe I was just not waiting long enough.
There may be no EPG if VDR was not started for a couple of days. If EPG get updated on the server, vnsi triggers an EGP update to Kodi.
VDR is updating every day during 04:00 and 05:00 am. I did a new installation, because one of my kodi clients died (hardware defect). I setup openelec on a raspberry pi 2. Everything worked out of the box, except the epg. But then the epg suddenly worked too, so I can not tell you, what was wrong at the beginning.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No EPG for kodi0