v14 Skin Foundation
I am wanting to try some skinning and came across the addon "Skin Foundation" which was created a couple of years ago for beginners. when I try to install from the .zip file I get the message that it does not meet dependencies. Can someone help to resolve the issue please? I thank you in advance for your help.
that skin is pretty outdated.
if you're desperate to install it, just manually unzip the skin in your addons folder.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you Ronie. I will try that. Failing that is there another way to try my hand at skinning? I have a few ideas of what I want in a skin and want to give them a go.
Thanks again.
(2015-06-15, 04:01)XBMCPCTV Wrote: Thank you Ronie. I will try that. Failing that is there another way to try my hand at skinning? I have a few ideas of what I want in a skin and want to give them a go.
Thanks again.

Confluence is very basic. Just take that one + read the Skinning Manual (wiki).
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thank you phil65. I have briefly looked at the skinning manual. It all seems a bit much to take in at first glance. I am assuming that
when I go into the Confluence skin, I go to the 720p file and systematically edit each .xml file in there.
Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Foundation0