OS X kodi quit unexpectedly NOOOOO!
I was running kodi 12.9
I downloaded the latest version of KODI (14.2) for my mac 10.6.8 64 bit.
every time I attempt to open, I get the wretched error msg, 'kodi quit unexpectedly'
I looked to the forum for assistance, only to learn kodi 14.1 was the last version to work with my mac 10.6.8 OS
I tried opening xbmc and find frodo with none of our add ons available.
Can anyone help? I am such a noob to all of this!
I fear I may have screwed up Sad big time. KODI is my family's primary source of home entertainment. If i don't correct this soon, it will be a bloodbath around here. With my blood!
Try either v14.0 or v14.1 from Kodi OSX archived versions:

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/osx/x86_64/

More of the same.
Before the Kodi home screen disappeared, there was a message 'Argus connection lost'. Why wont this work? I never would have attempted to install an updated version had I known it would have completely destroyed our set up. Any thoughts.
Try going into your userdata (wiki) folder and then into "Database". Then delete the addons##.db files. This file keeps track of which add-ons are enabled or disabled, so deleting it will reset everything to their default, and Argus defaults to off.
It is back up and running, better than ever. Ned Scott and wrxtasy... you folks are amazing and all sorts of wonderful. I will make offerings to the home entertainment gods in your names. I can't thank you enough for all your help... but know that I am eternally grateful!
I will try Ned's suggestions as well -- Mine has been crashing at every exit too for a while. Will report back if the delete method words.
Earliest it goes to is 15

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi quit unexpectedly NOOOOO!0