HELP REQUIRED
Hi All
I'm hoping someone can help .Ok here go's I had to do a factory re-set on my M8 Droidsticks TV box that was running xbmc but on re booting could not install the original wizard so all was blank no Add-ons nothing . I contacted the supplier who told that i now need to install KODI 14.2 wookie and remove xbmc all this I have done all was fine up popped the KODI image with first installation bar running across the bottom of screen when that had finished the TV screen went black for a few seconds then back to the Apps/ music etc start screen if I press the KODI icon it just goes to the black screen the back again. Is there a security setting that might have automatically set by previous wizard or something . I'm not that technically minded so please be gentle .
Fingers Crossed
Mark
Sounds like the supplier told you to install a version of KODI that the device's firmware may not support in terms of permissions... contact them and explain, or try installing KODI 15 Isengard Beta 2 which is not looking for those permissions, but you still may have issues. I'd contact the supplier first.
Alternative Firmware for the M8 is available from here:
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...tv-players

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP REQUIRED0