IS KODI 15.2 BETA A STABLE VERSION THAN KODI 14.2 HELIX?
Kindly I wanted to know whch version between kodi 15.2 beta or 14.2 helix? Which one you think is better to install. I'm thinking kodi 15.2 beta is still under development or should install 14.2 helix whch I think is already released? Please I need your advice on this

Solom
Well, first, DON"T USE ALL CAPS IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Using all caps is the forum version of yelling and you don't need to yell to be heard.

Second, it depends what your installing Kodi on. Beta 2 is still "stablish" and depending on the platform may be more stable and contain certain feature not in 14.2.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
15 beta 2 still has a couple of major bugs that are being worked through right now, but depending on the platform and the features you use, it might not be an issue. For example, by large Android Kodi v15 beta 2 is much better than Android Kodi v14.2.

EDIT: what Tinwarble said :)
you could wait a couple days because we are in the process of preparing the first release candidate of Kodi 15, which means that we think it's stable enough to be released.
Hi folks,
I believe its my first post here. Anyway, I loaded Kodi 15. beta 1 and very few of my addons work. Should they all work as they did in 14.2? I am a little lost as I did get a few compatibility messages. What can I do?

Thanks
If the addons are from our repo, they should work. If they are not and they don't work, you'll need to find the original addon author and ask him or her.
I was having kodi 14.2 helix but today when I open it wont open after 3 tmies retries it opens and it upgrade by itself to kodi 15 is this normal? Second thing i used to have btsport 1 and 2 working good but it does not open can some one assit me to get this btsports working again I'm will very much appriciate. Also can I have repo for tnis btsports from kodi
(2015-07-03, 09:06)solom Wrote: I was having kodi 14.2 helix but today when I open it wont open after 3 tmies retries it opens and it upgrade by itself to kodi 15 is this normal? Second thing i used to have btsport 1 and 2 working good but it does not open can some one assit me to get this btsports working again I'm will very much appriciate. Also can I have repo for tnis btsports from kodi

What's your subscription to BT Sport? I think it's best to check with your provider. Unless, of course, you're using piracy add-ons.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I have been using the Kodi 15.0 betas and so far so good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IS KODI 15.2 BETA A STABLE VERSION THAN KODI 14.2 HELIX?0