Inconsistent menu options in video section
Hi guys,

just a (seemingly) minor thing I noticed when browsing through my music videos in the video section.

Hit Menu on the database level (e.g, genre, titel, year, interpret...) and you'll get "play" on top and "queue" as second.
Hit Menu on interpret you'll get the same
Hit Menu on album level still the same
Hit Menu on track level you'll now get "queue" as the top option and "play with" as second and the former top option "play" follows further the menu.

It's the same for tv shows and movies as well. Once you've reached the level of a single file "queue" moves to the top position in the menu and play moves down.

In my opinion this should be consistent on every level you are, meaning "queue" as the first option, then "play", then everything else. This is the way it is in the music section where "queue" is always the top option. This makes more sense than the opposite IMO, since you don't need the menu for the play option.
Anyone?
Sounds reasonable to me, but I'm not a dev so I don't know how to fix it. I'll move this to feature requests. I'm not sure if it's a feature request or a bug, but I think it will get more attention there and not just buried in general support.
Thanks
No opinions on the matter? Consistency is a good thing in general.
it makes sense as is, since on a single file level, _enter_ is commonly used as play. So you don't open the context menu to play it(usually).
It's true that it makes sense, if you want to have the most likely action on top when opening the context menu. Personally I'd prefer consistency though. I guess we just have to agree to disagree here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inconsistent menu options in video section0