Win How to make music play using dsplayer
Music 
I have tried forcing music to play using dsplayer by making it the default player in advancedsettings.xml and anything else that I could think of and music will not use dsplayer for anything. All of my music is aac in m4a and codectweaktool has set all codecs accordingly. Even Windows Media Player will use whatever codec/filter I set but not kodi. For video, no problem. Any help on this will be appreciated.
EDIT: I have searched all over google trying to get an answer on this and cannot find anything which leads me to believe that it is not supported YET. I want this because ffdshow and ac3filter work nicely for my setup.
This is the exact question I was going to ask... unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on this either. It seems like DSPlayer didn't include support for Kodi's Music playback; even though, there's filter definitions for mp3 and other audio-only media files.

All I was trying to do was using FFDshow Audio Processor Filter for Music playback. It like Kodi has some 3rd party audio decoder /encoder support... but, couldn't find much information on them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make music play using dsplayer0