Program to SSH in FireTV
Good afternoon folks. My first post on this forum and am looking for some recommendations on what Windows based program to SSH(other than android studio) into my FireTv in order to block updates(I know it's not necessary but I prefer to do so).

When I programmed my FireTv a while ago I was using a program that was very small, blue screen and did the job. Don't remember the name and am hoping someone could assist.

Thank you in advance for the recommendations and help.
Winscp is great even if its first use isn't for ssh (it has a console though).
The other choice is ever Putty or my preference Mobaxterm as it has a folder tree too.
Thanks Namoi. Appreciate the the feedback. Anyone other app options that you all can recommend for command line?
Cyberduck, the easiest of the lot to use for drag and drop and transfer.

https://cyberduck.io/?l=en

#### edit.. Apologies I misread the OP

I use my android phone to connect to my pi all the time, I assume the same applies to the FireTV. My PC is in my garage so I can't be bothered to fire it up all the time.

My favourites are..
JuiceSSH for command line interface, looks just like putty. You can use the built in keyboard but you need to push the black part of the screen to bring up a on-screen keyboard for special keys like ctrl.

For transferring files I have stored on my phone i use FtpCafe, along with Jota Text Editor for editing xmls
Does this last one (not for polemicing, but just curious), allow to double a click, saying an xml, and open it in your editor then when this file is saved, reupload it?
again, just to know.
Doesn't one need to install an SSH server onto the Fire TV or Nexus Player device first? If so, is there one that you recommend?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program to SSH in FireTV0