• 26(current)
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix
(2015-08-23, 05:51)Buzniak Wrote: Could anyone be able do tell me what xml and what line i would have to change to enlarge the clearart in posterlight?

+1
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Clearlogo,clearart & characterart use same include : "include name="PLClearValue".
Change code in ViewsPosterLite.xml and you have biger logo,clearlogo & characterart in +1 Icions Smile

Code:
    <include name="PLClearValue">
    <left>350</left>
    <top>-190</top>
    <width>540</width>
    <height>210</height>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,106" time="160" condition="Control.IsVisible(69193)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-106" time="160" condition="!Control.IsVisible(69200) + StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),poster) + !Control.HasFocus(80)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-126" time="160" condition="!Control.IsVisible(69200) + StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),poster) + Control.HasFocus(80)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-08-23, 13:30)Angelinas Wrote: Clearlogo,clearart & characterart use same include : "include name="PLClearValue".
Change code in ViewsPosterLite.xml and you have biger logo,clearlogo & characterart in +1 Icions Smile

Code:
    <left>350</left>
    <top>-190</top>
    <width>540</width>
    <height>210</height>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,106" time="160" condition="Control.IsVisible(69193)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-106" time="160" condition="!Control.IsVisible(69200) + StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),poster) + !Control.HasFocus(80)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-126" time="160" condition="!Control.IsVisible(69200) + StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),poster) + Control.HasFocus(80)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>

Fantastic!!!!Big Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-08-23, 13:30)Angelinas Wrote: Clearlogo,clearart & characterart use same include : "include name="PLClearValue".

Code:
    <left>350</left>
    <top>-190</top>
    <width>540</width>
    <height>210</height>
    </include>

Beautiful, Thanks heaps! Big Grin
Just wondering, I have missing clearart in TV Shows pause/info screen with new XML, is this normal?
If someone could please show me these lines in the xml would be great! I found Studio size line but cannot work out the other lines (circle in red)
The current version for aeon mq6 is 2.4.0? Just want to make sure im using the lateset version.
For "Helix" 14.2 MQ6 2.4 is the final and last release...............that's all folks!!
For "Isengard" 15.1 MQ6 is now at 2.9 and still rolling out updates.................
Is 2.9 available for everyone, or is that RC available just for VIP's?

Love what I have with the public 2.4 (using on "Isengard"), but, like many others, am anxiously awaiting official release!!

Thank You
http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/

2.9 has many fixes and is at the moment only VIP, it is RC 3 and I personally would make a guess and say that within the next 10 days version 3 will probaly drop and be the full public release
(2015-08-23, 19:08)j_salters Wrote: The current version for aeon mq6 is 2.4.0? Just want to make sure im using the lateset version.

Version 2.8.0 is available for regulars who donated.
good Morning all

can someone tell me how the disc type switches ?

under ardwork downloader I have chosen : local data .

but unfortunately they are not displayed ?

many thanks.
Hi Everyone

Can Someone Tell me How I can get this view type please

I have added support for display of seeking information during playback/pause. This is especially useful when using the new 'skip steps' feature of Kodi 15. I hope anybody finds it useful as well.

DialogSeekBar.xml

Change next part:

Code:
    <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
</control>

into

Code:
    <visible>!Player.Seeking</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
        <left>30</left>
        <top>680</top>
        <width>230</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_23</font>
        <align>center</align>
        <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
        <visible>!Player.Seeking</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
        <left>30</left>
        <top>680</top>
        <width>230</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_23</font>
        <align>center</align>
        <label>$INFO[Player.SeekTime] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
        <visible>Player.Seeking</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
        <left>260</left>
        <top>680</top>
        <width>230</width>
        <height>25</height>
        <font>Font_23</font>
        <align>center</align>
        <label>$VAR[SeekLabel]</label>
        <visible>Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek</visible>
</control>

IncludesVariables.xml

Add next variable at the end:

Code:
<variable name="SeekLabel">                                                                                                                                                                                                         ¦
  <value condition="!IsEmpty(Player.SeekStepSize) + ![player.forwarding | player.rewinding]">$LOCALIZE[32000][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]] $INFO[Player.SeekStepSize][/COLOR]</value>                                                  ¦
  <value condition="Player.DisplayAfterSeek + ![player.forwarding | player.rewinding]">$LOCALIZE[32000][COLOR=$VAR[value_headercolor]] $INFO[Player.SeekOffset][/COLOR]</value>                                                          ¦
  <value condition="!Player.DisplayAfterSeek + Player.Seeking">$LOCALIZE[32000]</value>                                                                                                                                                  ¦
</variable>

String.po

Add to your applicable language file next text:

Code:
msgctxt "#32000"
msgid "SEEKING"
msgstr ""
Thumbs Up 
Hi MQ.

This is awesome. MQ6 is the skin to beat. Thx bro.
(2015-08-24, 00:14)benrita Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 19:08)j_salters Wrote: The current version for aeon mq6 is 2.4.0? Just want to make sure im using the lateset version.

So when i donate what are the steps to access the vip download? Thank You.
(2015-08-25, 00:49)j_salters Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 00:14)benrita Wrote:

So when i donate what are the steps to access the vip download? Thank You.

Goto this link- http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-2139-page-6.html
Donate (button at top of page) & leave your email address and Wanilton will send you an email on how to download latest version.
When you first donate you have access to the VIP Plus downloads for a month, at the moment I think the download version is 2.9.0 for VIP's.
After a month you (if you haven't setup a subscription to continue to donate) are downgraded to a regular vip and always get access to versions one below the latest update i.e 2.8.0
I think these versions are for Isengard.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PUBLIC PREVIEW] Aeon MQ 6 - Helix18