Makemkv and aspect ratio
Need help!

All my movies are ripped using makemkv and all the aspect ratios in my movies show as 16:9 or 4:3. I downloaded my library through Kodi and I'm trying to modify each individual NFO to show the correct aspect ratio but is a lot of work.

Is there an easier way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Medialech is able to write that info directly. There's an option to "Load stream details" via right click on a movie. It should work if you select all your movie first though.
It can works directly with Kodi but i never tried it (you have to enable kodi web server first and be sure that kodi is runing when you start using mediaelch.
Ember Media Manager is another:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172394
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Why even specify in the NFO? KODI will detect from the file.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-07-04, 23:25)nickr Wrote: Why even specify in the NFO? KODI will detect from the file.

Not sure I understand. Is it something in the settings before you scrape? Right now, I have no NFO's, everything is in the kodi database and all my movies have 2 aspect ratios: 4:3 or 16:9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Makemkv and aspect ratio0