Ustvnow not working?
I wouldn't say it's working perfect for me. For the most part it is, but I still get script errors every now and then. Also I notice some channels stall out and never load, it just says working with the spinning circle. This causes kodi to freeze up, and the only way I can get it working again is to unplug my Ethernet cable. This has been happening with bravo and Comedy Central tonight. They work fine on the website.
USTVnow addon auto updated by lunatixz, now working well for me again and a big thanks to Kodi and Lunatixz for fixing this.

Is it only me? my Kodi 14.2 navigation and viewing seems faster and snappier today and I hope it can stay like this.
Ok just updated to lunatixz version but still not working here. I go into Live and yes can see the channel names now but when I select one I get. "One or more items failed to play"
I'm seeing the same thing. Not all channels are working. Getting the same stalling and freezing of Kodi.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I just updated to the Lunatixz version, and its working, but for some reason I now get "FOOD Network" listed as a channel, but it doesn't work, it just seems to keep sponging the "WORKING" logo and I have to kill the program. Was Food Network at one point part of USTVNow (I will love it if it worked).
It is working for me also. If you are a paid user you will need to select premium in the settings. to get the other channels.
Anyone using this? https://github.com/esxbr/ustvnow-m3u-server/
It does not seem to be updated for the site changes... worked great before for use with IPTV PVR client.
Question 
I was using the script from Dean http://deanvaughan.org/wordpress/2014/06...generator/ that worked fine till the last change.
Maybe a python wizz can tell me what to modify to get it working again Big Grin
Nevermind... working find now.
I'm going to push another update to correct channel names...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
yea! thanks @Lunatixz
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-07-13, 04:44)REL1203 Wrote: I just updated to the Lunatixz version, and its working, but for some reason I now get "FOOD Network" listed as a channel, but it doesn't work, it just seems to keep sponging the "WORKING" logo and I have to kill the program. Was Food Network at one point part of USTVNow (I will love it if it worked).

Anyone know about this?
So, then. For a tech-knowledge deficient amateur, how do we get the Lunatixz version onto our Kodi system?? Tried looking for the "Lunatixz Repo" without success. Appreciate any advice.
So, for a tech-knowledge deficient amateur, how can we get the Lunatixz version into the Kodi system to replace what we have? Tried looking for the "Lunatixz Repo" without success. Huh
Only if you paid for the Premium subscription. Otherwise you just get to watch the basic networks.

(2015-07-16, 09:06)REL1203 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 04:44)REL1203 Wrote: I just updated to the Lunatixz version, and its working, but for some reason I now get "FOOD Network" listed as a channel, but it doesn't work, it just seems to keep sponging the "WORKING" logo and I have to kill the program. Was Food Network at one point part of USTVNow (I will love it if it worked).

Anyone know about this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ustvnow not working?0