• 82(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-08-02, 19:42)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 08:09)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote: [quote='manfeed' pid='2385397' dateline='1470058168']
Hi, thanks for your work, this addon really rocks!

I have an issue though, I noticed that some movies refused to be played with this addon, returning some type of error in the log, however others played faultlessly... I went on testing to pinpoint the cause and I discovered that the movies that didn't work all had either one of these characters: á, é, í, ó, ú. As soon as I edited the title of the movie and changed them to normal vowels they worked without problem. Unfortunately in Spanish there are a lot of words that contain those characters... Do you think that something could be done to solve that issue?

Thanks in advance!

We had a similar issue with Chinese characters I think. I'll hit up our developer in the morning and see what we can do about this. If you have the chance, re-create the issue you're having and post a link to a log that I can hand him. I think he can pinpoint the issue without one, but it's always good to cover all the bases so we can get a fix in for 1.0.12.

(2016-08-02, 19:42)manfeed Wrote: Here you have the log: http://pastebin.com/HZcqKmWZ

Thanks!

(2016-08-01, 22:43)NewMedia Wrote: It'll be fixed in 1.0.12. Big Grin

Hi, I have just tried CinemaVision Add-on Development Release 1.0.12a1 from cinemavision web, and the bug is still present. I tried to play "Alicia a través del espejo" and I got the same error...

The log says:

Code:
00:42:41 T:5492   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                player.begin(args=args)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\player.py", line 71, in begin
                                                e.start(seqPath)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 900, in start
                                                return self._start(sequence_path)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 919, in _start
                                                self.processor.process()
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1269, in process
                                                self.playables += handler(self, sItem)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\database.py", line 41, in inner
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1097, in __call__
                                                audioFormat = self._checkFileNameForFormat(caller.nextQueuedFeature)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1081, in _checkFileNameForFormat
                                                util.DEBUG_LOG('    - Detect: Looked at the file path {0} and decided to keep audio format {1}'.format(featureFileName, repr(feature.audioFormat)))
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks in advance!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-10-15, 07:46)Ragnarok Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 07:44)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Is there an updated version in the official repo?

Not yet, but there will be soon. Our developer is wrapping up his other commitments, and there are a few other bugs we want to squash with 1.0.12 that haven't been addressed yet.

What is new/changed in the latest version? Sorry, haven't been following along and the changelog on the dev build doesn't say much.
I have cinemavision 1.0.12a1. Everything works fine but it take around 40 seconds from the moment I select cinemavison in the context menu to the moment my sequence actually starts. During these 40 or so seconds there is only black screen.

I have not actually timed it but it is a long delay. My sequence is simple. One intro video, 2 itunes trailers, a sound bumper and then the movie.
I have just discovered this addon, and let me say AMAZING!
I have gone through the forum guides and the first couple of posts here, but I have couple of questions I can't seem to understand.
  1. What are features exactly? so far I could find out Ratings, is it just that?
  2. I can't seem to start a movie from the main KODI screen, I am using Krypton beta3 Estuary skin, if I select a movie from the recently added on the home screen and hit information, then Cinema Mode a dialogue pops up saying "No movies are in the Queue". If I go to movies list then do the same it works. Is this a known issue?
  3. For trailers, does it only provide trailers from the movies in my Library? Is it possible to have it look up some random trailers from Youtube for movies that are not in my library?

Edit: addon version 1.0.11

Edit: for features, I just discovered it is the movie itself, as I have added an audio bumper after the feature, and it played after the movie finished. is that right?
(2016-10-23, 00:58)manfeed Wrote: Hi, I have just tried CinemaVision Add-on Development Release 1.0.12a1 from cinemavision web, and the bug is still present. I tried to play "Alicia a través del espejo" and I got the same error...

The log says:

Code:
00:42:41 T:5492   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                player.begin(args=args)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\player.py", line 71, in begin
                                                e.start(seqPath)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 900, in start
                                                return self._start(sequence_path)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 919, in _start
                                                self.processor.process()
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1269, in process
                                                self.playables += handler(self, sItem)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\database.py", line 41, in inner
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1097, in __call__
                                                audioFormat = self._checkFileNameForFormat(caller.nextQueuedFeature)
                                              File "C:\Users\PcCom\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1081, in _checkFileNameForFormat
                                                util.DEBUG_LOG('    - Detect: Looked at the file path {0} and decided to keep audio format {1}'.format(featureFileName, repr(feature.audioFormat)))
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks in advance!

This is actually one of the reasons we haven't released 1.0.12 to the repository. We still have a few things to finish programming in, and this is one of them. Smile This should start happening this week, as our developer is wrapping up his other project.

(2016-10-23, 18:50)Charger Hellcat Wrote: What is new/changed in the latest version? Sorry, haven't been following along and the changelog on the dev build doesn't say much.

The changes and fixes for 1.0.12 are:

Code:
[- 1.0.12 -]

- change:  Updated icon
- change:  Now automatically updates content when the content path is changed
- fix:     Now cleans items from the database that do not have the content path as their path prefix
- fix:     Broken iTunes trailers causing error
- fix:     Content scraper now recognizes files with capitalized extensions
- add:     Added language string 'CinemaVision' with ID 32000 to help skinners
- add:     Portuguese (Brazil) language strings

The biggest bug that's been fixed so far is the iTunes scraper fix.

(2016-10-23, 19:40)kgian Wrote: I have cinemavision 1.0.12a1. Everything works fine but it take around 40 seconds from the moment I select cinemavison in the context menu to the moment my sequence actually starts. During these 40 or so seconds there is only black screen.

I have not actually timed it but it is a long delay. My sequence is simple. One intro video, 2 itunes trailers, a sound bumper and then the movie.

Tell me a little bit about the device you're using, and if you could post a full debug log for us to review that might help us track down the cause of the delay. We've seen delays like this in the past when tons of different (non-CinemaVision) services are running in the background.

(2016-10-23, 20:19)melhemk Wrote: I have just discovered this addon, and let me say AMAZING!
I have gone through the forum guides and the first couple of posts here, but I have couple of questions I can't seem to understand.
  1. What are features exactly? so far I could find out Ratings, is it just that?
  2. I can't seem to start a movie from the main KODI screen, I am using Krypton beta3 Estuary skin, if I select a movie from the recently added on the home screen and hit information, then Cinema Mode a dialogue pops up saying "No movies are in the Queue". If I go to movies list then do the same it works. Is this a known issue?
  3. For trailers, does it only provide trailers from the movies in my Library? Is it possible to have it look up some random trailers from Youtube for movies that are not in my library?

Edit: addon version 1.0.11

Edit: for features, I just discovered it is the movie itself, as I have added an audio bumper after the feature, and it played after the movie finished. is that right?

Hey, thanks! Truthfully, I haven't taken the time to write up a true features list. It's a bit of a daunting task, as our first round of development added in about 130 line item features, and our second round is going to be even bigger. The whole point to the add-on as it sits today is to allow you to recreate the experience you'd expect to see in a movie theater by allowing you to build a Sequence of different content (video bumpers, short films, trailers, trivia, audio format bumpers, ratings bumpers, and more) in any configuration you desire. It can also control any REST enabled home automation solutions (and some others) which allows you to do really cool things like dim your lights right before the trailers roll.

With Estuary, the Kodi team changed the way we need to launch the add-on. We haven't yet been able to get everything ready for the changes with Kodi 17, but that should start this week, and the changes will go in 1.0.12 once that's pushed to the official repository. You will be able to launch CinemaVision if you use the CinemaVision Launcher context menu add-on to do it, but launching in Kodi 17 from the Movie Information screen is broken until we program the changes to Kodi 17 into the add-on. Smile We have a few scrapers right now. We have an iTunes scraper that streams trailers from iTunes, the StereoscopyNews.com scraper which allows you to stream 3D trailers, and the KodiDB scraper which streams trailers from YouTube (the Kodi default) or plays trailers scraped into your local library. We have plans to add several scrapers in the next round of development. Currently, a stand-alone YouTube trailer scraper doesn't exist, so it would only be for movies in your library.

You're absolutely correct. Check out the CinemaVision.tv website. We have a ton of guides there that will walk you through how it all works, and how to make it your own. You do have to register to see the guides, but no paid membership is required. It's really an effort to keep the spammers at bay.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Thank you for your reply Ragnarok.
I have already registered to the website (free, but planning on paying as a donation) and read some of the guides before posting here, to be honest as much as I LOVE this addon, the guides there should be more elaborate, as most of the guides assume that you know a thing or two about the addon. I have tried to read the guides in sequence but failed to understand everything, it was when playing with the addon that I started to truly grasp things.
I could try to submit couple of guides to the forum based on my understanding if you accept community guides.

Also regarding launching from information screen, it is actually working on Kodi 17 Estuary, just not when you access the information screen from Recently Added or any other place except the movies list itself, which seemed strange to me as I thought the information screen is the same wherever it is launched from.

lastly, GREAT JOB!
(2016-10-24, 09:01)Ragnarok Wrote:
(2016-10-23, 19:40)kgian Wrote: I have cinemavision 1.0.12a1. Everything works fine but it take around 40 seconds from the moment I select cinemavison in the context menu to the moment my sequence actually starts. During these 40 or so seconds there is only black screen.

Tell me a little bit about the device you're using, and if you could post a full debug log for us to review that might help us track down the cause of the delay. We've seen delays like this in the past when tons of different (non-CinemaVision) services are running in the background.

I run kodi and cinemavision on a i3 6100 skylake pc with windows 10 x64 and 8GB of ram. Plenty of power. Movies and cinemavison bumpers and videos are on hard disks on the same pc. Internet is VDSL 50/5 down/up. When I get home I will try to get a debug log.
(2016-10-24, 09:15)melhemk Wrote: Thank you for your reply Ragnarok.
I have already registered to the website (free, but planning on paying as a donation) and read some of the guides before posting here, to be honest as much as I LOVE this addon, the guides there should be more elaborate, as most of the guides assume that you know a thing or two about the addon. I have tried to read the guides in sequence but failed to understand everything, it was when playing with the addon that I started to truly grasp things.
I could try to submit couple of guides to the forum based on my understanding if you accept community guides.

Also regarding launching from information screen, it is actually working on Kodi 17 Estuary, just not when you access the information screen from Recently Added or any other place except the movies list itself, which seemed strange to me as I thought the information screen is the same wherever it is launched from.

lastly, GREAT JOB!

No need to thank me. Smile You're absolutely right about the guides. I wrote them with the assumption that people were familiar with Kodi and the way it uses add-ons. If you have suggestions, I'll happily modify the guides we already have. If you have suggestions for guides or want to write guides yourself, I encourage you to do so. If you go into a section in guides, you should see a button that will allow you to add a new guide. Build it out, and when you submit it I'll approve it, or edit it if it needs editing and then it'll be up on the site. You'll of course retain ownership of and credit for the guide. Interestingly enough, I think we may have half fixed that bug. Smile I didn't think we'd worked on it at all yet.

(2016-10-24, 09:17)kgian Wrote: I run kodi and cinemavision on a i3 6100 skylake pc with windows 10 x64 and 8GB of ram. Plenty of power. Movies and cinemavison bumpers and videos are on hard disks on the same pc. Internet is VDSL 50/5 down/up. When I get home I will try to get a debug log.

Yah, I agree with you. That's plenty of power, especially considering CinemaVision runs flawlessly on a Pi 2. We'll know more about what's going on when we see that log. I appreciate your help!

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Here is the log
http://pastebin.com/1gFdDrEm
It took around 50 seconds from the time I pressed the cinemavison button to the time the sequence started.
A strange update on the issue of starting a movie sequence from home screen rather than movie list.
If Logging is enabled (for addon alone or kodi and addon), the first time I try to launch a movie it fails with the same error "No movies are in the Queue", if I immediately try to launch the same movie it works, if instead I try to launch another movie it fails again.
Without logging enabled it doesn't work at all.

relevant parts of the log
#Not working
PHP Code:
19:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:02 T:140204337477376   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x72sym0x0113unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x72sym0x0113unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker startauto deletefalse
:40:04 T:140204824962816    INFOinitializing python engine.
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): start processing
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): the source file to load is "/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py"
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): setting the Python path to /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): entering source directory /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinemavision" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Passed args: ['addon.py''experience']
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Version1.0.11
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Rating Systems:
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   MPAA: [NRGPGPG-13RNC-17]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   FSK: [18161260]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   DEJUS: [18 Anos16 Anos14 Anos12 Anos10 AnosLivre]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   BBFC: [R1818151212APGUUc]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceScreensaverMode stored ()
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceVisualizationMode stored ()
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperiencePlay GUI soundsMode stored (1)
19:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogConfirm.xml) ------
19:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogConfirm.xml) ------
19:40:06 T:140204824962816    INFOCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): script successfully run
:40:06 T:140204824962816    INFOPython script stopped
:40:06 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker 140204824962816 terminating 

#Working
PHP Code:
19:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0049modifier0x0
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey(0xf049pressedaction is info
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:06 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x72sym0x0113unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x72sym0x0113unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker startauto deletefalse
:40:08 T:140204317116160    INFOinitializing python engine.
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): start processing
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): the source file to load is "/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py"
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): setting the Python path to /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): entering source directory /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinemavision" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Passed args: ['addon.py''experience']
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Version1.0.11
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Rating Systems:
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   MPAA: [NRGPGPG-13RNC-17]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   FSK: [18161260]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   DEJUS: [18 Anos16 Anos14 Anos12 Anos10 AnosLivre]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   BBFC: [R1818151212APGUUc]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceScreensaverMode stored ()
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceVisualizationMode stored ()
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperiencePlay GUI soundsMode stored (1)
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Languageen-
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Default rating systemMPAA
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Rating from KodiRated R
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceCODEC (Deadpool): dca (6 channels)
19:40:08 T:140204317116160 WARNINGCSkinInfofailed to load skin settings
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xml) ------
19:40:08 T:140206302919040    INFOLoading skin file: /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xmlload typeLOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGCGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   ERRORControl 201 in window 13000 has been asked to focusbut it can't
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture '
logos/af/.png'
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x09, sym: 0x001b, unicode: 0x001b, modifier: 0x0
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: OnKey: escape (0xf01b) pressed, action is PreviousMenu
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x09, sym: 0x001b, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
19:40:10 T:140204317116160    INFO: CPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): script successfully run
19:40:10 T:140204317116160    INFO: Python script stopped
19:40:10 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 140204317116160 terminating
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xml) ------ 

The only difference I can see is that Init of playlist-dialog.xml when it works instead of DialogConfirm.xml (which is the error msg)
My question was more about what's new and updated from the current official repo version?
(2016-10-24, 17:17)kgian Wrote: Here is the log
http://pastebin.com/1gFdDrEm
It took around 50 seconds from the time I pressed the cinemavison button to the time the sequence started.

So it turns out that you were the first one to identify a pretty major issue with the iTunes scraper, which no longer works. Thanks, Apple. That appears to be what's causing the delay in your Sequence. We're working on new scrapers right now, so this issue should be temporary.

(2016-10-24, 19:54)melhemk Wrote: A strange update on the issue of starting a movie sequence from home screen rather than movie list.
If Logging is enabled (for addon alone or kodi and addon), the first time I try to launch a movie it fails with the same error "No movies are in the Queue", if I immediately try to launch the same movie it works, if instead I try to launch another movie it fails again.
Without logging enabled it doesn't work at all.

relevant parts of the log
#Not working
PHP Code:
19:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:02 T:140204337477376   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:02 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:03 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker startauto deletefalse
:40:04 T:140204824962816    INFOinitializing python engine.
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): start processing
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): the source file to load is "/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py"
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): setting the Python path to /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): entering source directory /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinemavision" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Passed args: ['addon.py''experience']
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Version1.0.11
:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Rating Systems:
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   MPAA: [NRGPGPG-13RNC-17]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   FSK: [18161260]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   DEJUS: [18 Anos16 Anos14 Anos12 Anos10 AnosLivre]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   BBFC: [R1818151212APGUUc]
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceScreensaverMode stored ()
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceVisualizationMode stored ()
19:40:04 T:140204824962816   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperiencePlay GUI soundsMode stored (1)
19:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:04 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogConfirm.xml) ------
19:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:05 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogConfirm.xml) ------
19:40:06 T:140204824962816    INFOCPythonInvoker(2, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): script successfully run
:40:06 T:140204824962816    INFOPython script stopped
:40:06 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker 140204824962816 terminating 

#Working
PHP Code:
19:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0049modifier0x0
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey(0xf049pressedaction is info
:40:06 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:06 T:140204824962816   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x1fsym0x0069unicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGPrevious line repeats 1 times.
19:40:07 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKeyright (0xf083pressedaction is Right
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x000dmodifier0x0
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGOnKey: return (0xf00dpressedaction is Select
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGKeyboardscancode0x24sym0x000dunicode0x0000modifier0x0
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGThread LanguageInvoker startauto deletefalse
:40:08 T:140204317116160    INFOinitializing python engine.
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): start processing
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): the source file to load is "/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py"
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): setting the Python path to /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.addon.signals/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PILcompat
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): entering source directory /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUGCPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cinemavision" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Passed args: ['addon.py''experience']
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Version1.0.11
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Rating Systems:
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   MPAA: [NRGPGPG-13RNC-17]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   FSK: [18161260]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   DEJUS: [18 Anos16 Anos14 Anos12 Anos10 AnosLivre]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API):   BBFC: [R1818151212APGUUc]
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceScreensaverMode stored ()
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceVisualizationMode stored ()
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperiencePlay GUI soundsMode stored (1)
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Languageen-
19:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Default rating systemMPAA
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: Rating from KodiRated R
:40:08 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: [- CinemaVision -]: ExperienceCODEC (Deadpool): dca (6 channels)
19:40:08 T:140204317116160 WARNINGCSkinInfofailed to load skin settings
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xml) ------
19:40:08 T:140206302919040    INFOLoading skin file: /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xmlload typeLOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUGCGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   ERRORControl 201 in window 13000 has been asked to focusbut it can't
19:40:08 T:140206302919040   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture '
logos/af/.png'
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x09, sym: 0x001b, unicode: 0x001b, modifier: 0x0
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: OnKey: escape (0xf01b) pressed, action is PreviousMenu
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x09, sym: 0x001b, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
19:40:10 T:140204317116160    INFO: CPythonInvoker(3, /home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/addon.py): script successfully run
19:40:10 T:140204317116160    INFO: Python script stopped
19:40:10 T:140204317116160   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 140204317116160 terminating
19:40:10 T:140206302919040   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (/home/khaled/.kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/resources/skins/Main/1080i/script.cinemavision-playlist-dialog.xml) ------ 

The only difference I can see is that Init of playlist-dialog.xml when it works instead of DialogConfirm.xml (which is the error msg)

This appears to be a bug and we've added it to our list. We expect to have it fixed in the release version of 1.0.12.

(2016-10-25, 23:51)Charger Hellcat Wrote: My question was more about what's new and updated from the current official repo version?

That list was taken from the current build available on GitHub, version 1.0.12a1, and is the difference between the current stable repository version and the development version that exists on GitHub.

I'm curious about the itunes issues; I switched back to Cinema Experience awhile back because CinemaVision would give me errors more often than not, and CE is still going strong. CE has not been updated in god knows how long, but it still plays the new trailers -- which I believe are from itunes -- every time without fail, how is this possible?
(2016-10-31, 18:40)jubilex Wrote: I'm curious about the itunes issues; I switched back to Cinema Experience awhile back because CinemaVision would give me errors more often than not, and CE is still going strong. CE has not been updated in god knows how long, but it still plays the new trailers -- which I believe are from itunes -- every time without fail, how is this possible?

Hey there! What kinda errors were you seeing in CinemaVision? We might've fixed what you were seeing in a recent release. The way Cinema Experience scrapes trailers is totally different from the way that CinemaVision does it. With CinemaVision, we're using a method that has been working flawlessly, more quickly, and contains more features than the way that trailers are scraped in other add-ons. The method we use was taken from the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on. Unfortunately, Apple broke that method. We're looking at a few options to fix iTunes to be better suited for CinemaVision, in addition to adding other trailer scrapers.

The Cinema Experience iTunes scraper was written to ignore movies it couldnt find, and ours was not. We log each one, so we can better troubleshoot what's going on. That said, eventually, the CinemaVision iTunes trailer scraper will come across a movie or two that will work properly, and will work when it does. It's very likely that the Cinema Experience iTunes scraper has the same issue, but it's not as noticably impactful because many of the trailers are being ignored. CinemaVision also doesn't get it's trailers on the fly like Cinema Experience does. We catalog all of the avialable trailers into the CinemaVision database, and then use that database to pick and play the trailers based on criteria you set. While that does make the process of starting the streams faster, it also means that we have to add in error-handling to account for missing or broken trailers.

I cant figure out how to use a commandline in the .cvaction file. Can somebody please post an example?

Best Regards

DeezTv
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5