Artwork Randomly Not Being Displayed in Videos > Files
Photo 
Hello! I am using Kodibuntu with Kodi 14.2 Git:7cc53a9 and the default Confluence skin.

There are a number of folders in my Videos > Files view that do not display artwork, even after the information has been successfully scraped. However, the artwork is displayed properly when viewing the shows under TV Shows.

Selecting TV show information from the contextual menu also shows the artwork, as well as additional series information. The proper posters/banners/etc. are selected under Choose art as well.

These are the steps I have tried so far:

Refreshed the artwork
Removed and readded the source folder multiple times
Deleted Textures13.db
Deleted the entire Thumbnails folder
Cleaned the library

If the problem folders are renamed and rescraped they display artwork properly, but changing the folder name back to the original makes the artwork once again disappear. The affected folders' names do not contain any special characters, and the ones that don't work seem to be very random.

Considering I primarily use Kodi in Files view instead of TV Shows view, this is quite frustrating. I would love to find a solution that would save me from having to start over with a fresh install if at all possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I would very much appreciate any advice on fixing this issue!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Randomly Not Being Displayed in Videos > Files0