Release Food Network Canada - Canada Only
V3.0.2 should work for folks. I've done a PR on the kodi.org repo, hopefully will update in a few days.
Please note that this add-on will only work for folks in Canada as geo-restrictions are in place on the content.
I can confirm it is working

Thank you. The wife is appreciative to have the food network shows back again
Mine seems to of stopped working. Anyone else having this problem?
(2016-06-03, 14:54)ciar67 Wrote: Mine seems to of stopped working. Anyone else having this problem?
Tested ok this evening.
(2016-05-17, 14:10)learningit Wrote: V3.0.2 should work for folks. I've done a PR on the kodi.org repo, hopefully will update in a few days.
Please note that this add-on will only work for folks in Canada as geo-restrictions are in place on the content.

And another one bites the dust... I really liked this one too. Much, much more stuff than the US version. The US version is pretty worthless, there's hardly any content. Undecided

It's only a matter of time before TV Ontario stops working too.

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted, and your work is much appreciated.
I recently started getting issues on my Android TV after Kodi was updated to v17. There is some green artifacting during playback. I'm happy to provide more information if someone can point me in the right direction.
(2017-02-12, 21:53)kevinhughes27 Wrote: I recently started getting issues on my Android TV after Kodi was updated to v17. There is some green artifacting during playback. I'm happy to provide more information if someone can point me in the right direction.

This is most likely a problem with Kodi 17, not the add-on. You may want to ask in the Kodi 17 release support thread.
Just showing my appreciation for the add-on; watching Top Chef Canada All Stars right this moment.
On Kodi 16

Thank you as always, Learningit
As of today, there's only 8 shows shown in the list.
- Top Chef Canada
- Iron Chef Gauntlet
- Viewers' Favourite Chopped Episodes
- Sweet Side of Life
- Carnival Eats
- Burgers, Brew and 'Que
- Chopped Grill Masters
- Kids BBQ Championship
V3.0.3 fixes above issue
A pull request has been issued to the kodi.org repo.
The addon should update in a few days.

My personal opinion, not that of team kodi's :
Canadian web devs suck. They do some of the most non-standard, idiotic things in their code that I've seen.
I've seen this across several websites, not just this one.
Unfortunately it looks like the addon is giving problems again - seems to play only 20% of whats available. Does it look good on your end?
I suspect that this has the same issue as the HGTV Canada add-on.
There's not really an easy fix as the play manifests are not what the player in Kodi expects.
At best, it will take time. Worst case, it won't get fixed.
No worries - just wanted to bring it to your attention
similar to the description provided in
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2634429
it seems a solution confirmed recently by a few from the HGTV Canada addon is to comment out all but 2 lines in the getAddonVideo() function as
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2759136
Thanks for the patch. I'm not sure why the original doesn't work, it essentially does the same thing unless the playable url now being returned is something other than an .m3u8.
I will make the change and submit to the kodi.org repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Food Network Canada - Canada Only2