Android No Audio and terrible stuttering on Fire TV Box new Isengard Live Version
baruchin, I have a solid 30mbps connection,

Live streams will drop data packets at times, the nature of the internet, should be able to resume, and keep playing.
(2015-10-26, 01:27)sanjonny Wrote: i just downloaded the lastest full 15.2 apk and can confirm this is still having the problem. Its pretty easy to find though I am working on generating logs of the issue also. It seems ANY 480p file will not play sound. I have stuff that is aac and mp3 encoded and it seems that if its 480p, it wont play sound and stutters abit on the fire tv. I have both ones I encoded and others that were encoded and none of them play sound/stutter. I tried all the hints and settings for no sound/video issues/amlogic and all that and nothing worked. I also tried turning medioinfo codec on and off and passthru, still no joy. 14.2 plays 480p files fine.

Yep, they are in total denial about this issue and the problem is widespread.
Another update, to my surprise, pause and resume without audio+video jitter on CS918 RK3188 box.

http://www.xbmclogs.com/pnrbqwz9c
I am very happy to report that on both the fire tv 1 and the fire tv stick 1, that Kodi Version 16/Jarvis release works and does not have the missing audio issue as noted above. YEAH, glad it is fixed. If i find any files it comes back on, I will note but so far so good!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Audio and terrible stuttering on Fire TV Box new Isengard Live Version0