• 41(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
(2023-04-04, 18:27)Jetsetwilx Wrote: Sorry, this is correct link to video:

https://files.fm/u/u8pe4247e

Otherwise do you have access to delete the Copacetic skin folder? It's very hard to know what's going on without a log bit I assume your Kodi has some sort of corruption. I don't think it's possible for this to be because of Copacetic because each skin doesn't really affect anything outside of it's own directory
Very similar is happening on Pixel 6 pro.

Here Copacetic cant be activated.

Basic installation, only one addon installed, so I really doubt that problem is with my kodi installation.

https://files.fm/u/wys98f25h
I can't replicate this, just installed the current repo version on a clean Kodi install on a pixel 7p with no issue aside from the lack of touch controls

It's hard to troubleshoot if you can't access your debug log. Is anyone else having problems switching between skins?

The only other thing I can think to try is disable script.copacetic.helper in add-ons or make sure clearlogo cropper and background slideshow are disabled under settings > copacetic > general
https://freeimage.host/i/HOYxl0G

Helper can't be disabled.
Problem solved with adb pull / edit / push (back) "guisettings.xml" file.
Great Skin! One request though... Is it possible to have the "Feature Ends at..." show on the pause screen? Other than that it's perfect!
(2023-04-07, 21:49)freedomptg Wrote: Great Skin! One request though... Is it possible to have the "Feature Ends at..." show on the pause screen? Other than that it's perfect!

Thanks. Yep shouldn't be a biggie, I'll try and add this in the next couple of days
(2023-04-04, 23:23)Jetsetwilx Wrote: Problem solved with adb pull / edit / push (back) "guisettings.xml" file.

What did you edit in Guisettings.xml? And what is the path/adb command?

Same happens on NVidia Shield Pro. Can not switch to tiger skins, some sk8ns appear for 1 second and then reverts back to Copacetic. 
started happening after last update as for other people here.
definitely a serious bug! And introduced in last update.
(2023-04-04, 21:47)realcopacetic Wrote: I can't replicate this, just installed the current repo version on a clean Kodi install on a pixel 7p with no issue aside from the lack of touch controls

It's hard to troubleshoot if you can't access your debug log. Is anyone else having problems switching between skins?

The only other thing I can think to try is disable script.copacetic.helper in add-ons or make sure clearlogo cropper and background slideshow are disabled under settings > copacetic > general
Looking in logs the only error appearing when switching skins is this:
Code:
2023-04-09 04:05:46.926 T:29248 error <general>: Window Translator: Can't find window InfoDialog
Issue: when creating a custom widget, can’t navigate down past Display setting. Have to switch Layout to first option to get Display disappear and then able to edit Name, etc.
(2023-04-04, 21:47)realcopacetic Wrote: I can't replicate this, just installed the current repo version on a clean Kodi install on a pixel 7p with no issue aside from the lack of touch controls

I was able to reproduce the issue. It is related to the added support for KR characterset [c93ae7b] commit. After reverting changes in this commit, switching to the skin and back works fine. Hope this helps.
Thanks to @beatmasterrs for submitting the fix. Just to confirm this was pushed out while the forum was down so please let me know if you have any further problems on 1.0.1+ and apologies for the inconvenience @Jetsetwilx @domodo plus anyone else who was affected.

@domodo let me look at the issue you mentioned with custom widgets today
@realcopacetic

Good that you were able to login ok.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-04-24, 09:08)Karellen Wrote: @realcopacetic

Good that you were able to login ok.

Yes thanks for the assist! Appreciate all your work!
@freedomptg - I've added end time to fullscreeninfo during video playback and pause screen if you have info enabled on pause. 
@domodo - issue with the scroll on widget settings should now be fixed, thanks for flagging.

These fixes are in 1.0.3 which should now be live.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8