[WIP] Gracelink (Video Plugin)
Hey all, I wanted to get some feed back on a plugin I authored for my Sabbath School class. Big Grin It is a video plugin that accesses the Gracelink Videos from Youtube and lists them in a nice format and allows you to download them for playback offline. Currently it pulls the best quality MP4 video URL it can find and streams it by default. You can access the download option by selecting/highlighting a video and pressing the context menu button. The downloading is done via the SimpleDownloader addon and it will let you choose where to save the file.

I use this with a number of OUYA devices and have not tested it on anything else, but I can not see any reason it would not work on other devices. I have tested it personally on v14 (Stock OUYA firmware) and v15 (Cyanogen 11) and all seems fine. Do let me know if you come across any issues. I still have a bit of unicode cleanup to do, but will have that done soon. I have the code hosted on github in my personal repo and figured that would be the best way to present it here: https://github.com/EldonMcGuinness/Eldon...ndergarten

I am considering offering it up to the official repos, though I still need to read the requirements for that.
Thanks for your time!
nice mate its good runs well slightly slow fetching the video list but nothing to be concerned about good job mate
Thanks, I was considering caching the fetches for 24 hours so only the initial fetch is slow and having a context item to force a refresh. Do you think that is a good idea or more work than something so simple is worth?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Gracelink (Video Plugin)0