dvd / blu-ray thumbnail cover help
i have an extensive collection of box office movies as well as erotica movies on kodi.
all of my box office movies have the cover as the thumbnail
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/...172346.jpg

now, for my erotica collection i used adult dvd empire for the covers. it got almost all the covers
except for a few. i had to manually add the pictures for those. my erotica collection looked just like
my movie collection . starting two weeks ago for some reason all of the new content does not show the cover.
it just shows a pic of the erotica movie instead of the cover.

i thought it had something to
do with adult dvd empire so i switched it to data18 for the erotica covers { set content }. i had it wipe old data and scan everything .
but now i lost all the covers . i decided to go back to using adult dvd empire for my covers
and just manually install the new erotica covers. after i scanned everything i stil have no covers.
i went and updated kodi from helix to isenguard last night.... didnt solve my issue.

how can i get kodi to show the thumbnails of my erotica again ?

my current skin is aeon mq 5 helix , tried switching to confluence... same issue
i have kodi isenguard currently , but the problem started since helix
btt
At least you now have the latest Kodi (always a silver lining in the dark clouds)

Not sure what happened many moons ago for this to transpire, but it looks like you lost/corrupted the thumbnail or library to some extent. At one point Kodi failing to find covers (or the path to them), will grab/extract an image from the video itself and use it. The scrapers have no influence on your library, once scanned in, so choose the scrapper that fits your collection.

If you use the library 'export' to separate files, a thumbnail and fanart would be saved for each entry in the videos named folder. A refresh of the source would bring them back lickiddy split. (and export to a single file would allow you to import the settings and images and you would be laughing). Sounds like none of this happened or possible?

If the box office movies have been untouched, then only one source you need to deal with? Otherwise I would suggest a complete re-scan of your sources with the appropriate scraper one source at a time (you might have to delete your userdata folder and start from scratch) . Do use the export function when you are satisfied with your set-up.
i tried to move all the videos to a different folder, no luck
i ended up just deleting isenguard and re installing everything from scratch.
now its fixed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dvd / blu-ray thumbnail cover help0