v14 How to make a clean uninstall ?
Hi

I've installed kodi on a Rasbpian (got seed box & owncloud on the same little Pi Smile ).
I've also installed the Nasa plugin for live chanel here in France.
Everything worked fine until I installed Isengard beta (to be able to quit kodi back to prompt ans not having the black screen).
For a reason (I don't remember why ^^) I had to come back to Helix.
But now, when in the Nasa extention, connexion to live stream is broken. The only way is thru Youtube extension...

What should I remove beside the kodi, kodi-standalone and ~/.kodi/ to have a clean uninstall so I can make a new install ?

By the way, apt-get don't give me any news about Isengard. only Kodi 14.2 is available. Is this normal 3 days after release or should I wait for more days ?

Thanks for tour help Smile
I guess you should also remove the /usr/share/kodi folder if the other commands don't do that already, and kodi.bin. Best use purge to get rid of it completely.

And I agree it's kind of strange that Kodi 15 is no where to be found, althought it's been announced that 15 is released since the 21st. I personally monitor the repository till I see the update: http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/main/k/kodi/ I guess it can be a few more days.
Tried the removall & reinstall.
Didn't fix the "nasa" problem :/

For the update, I'll wait Wink

thanks anyway

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make a clean uninstall ?0