Edit skin to show Artist fan art
Hi,

This is a great skin, but I'd like to make a change to get a view whereby artist fanart pics are shown when a track is playing. The artwork to match the artist thats playing.

I've set artwork downloader to download 10 pics per artist, I just need to set up the view.

I'd appreciate any pointers where to start.

Thanks.
(2015-08-01, 19:56)archie456 Wrote: Hi,

This is a great skin, but I'd like to make a change to get a view whereby artist fanart pics are shown when a track is playing. The artwork to match the artist thats playing.

I've set artwork downloader to download 10 pics per artist, I just need to set up the view.

I'd appreciate any pointers where to start.

Thanks.

Start music playback. go to full screen (known as music visualization). Open the menu (known as OSD). Select "settings". This pops up a settings dialog where you can control various things on full screen music playback. You can set the background to fanart or slideshow, either will do this. You can also overlay the "visualization" over the fanart optionally. Note that in slideshow (or mosaic slidshow) if artist slideshow addon finds art it caches it locally and displays it. If no art is found the existing "fanart" is shown.

I don't think artwork downloader does anything for music. Use artist slideshow settings instead.

scott s.
Thanks Scott, I'll give this a try - I'm away from my setup for a week or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit skin to show Artist fan art0