v15 Easiest way to have a web browser in Kodibuntu?
Hi there. My setup: Have Kodibuntu 14 installed, recently upgraded to Kodi 15. I can't get chrome starter to work, I always get a message that chrome is not found in my system. But I *have* the chromium-browser package installed. Not sure what's the cause for this. In earlier versions of Kodibuntu (not sure when that changed) it was possible to switch to an alternate desktop session (with xfce I believe) but this is not possible now. When I choose to quit Kodi the login screen comes up, but there is no way now to choose the alternative desktop session. When I log in I just get back to Kodi Undecided Any other suggestions? Oh, and I already looked into Advanced Launcher and I have no clue how to install this since there is no real addon repo for this anymore.
It talks about chrome(!) not chromium. Install google chrome.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-08-02, 17:05)fritsch Wrote: It talks about chrome(!) not chromium. Install google chrome.

Well doh. And I thought chromium-browser was the package for chrome. #Fail Thx for correcting me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easiest way to have a web browser in Kodibuntu?0