kodi quits unexpectedly Get short URL
Guys I have no idea how to get a logfile.Kodi wont start ,so to get in from there isnt possible.
on my mac I have no idea how to ge the log file.the only thing I'm using on Kodi is Genisis and one day Kodi just wont open anymore and have no idea way.
I added what opened up after Kodi keep crashing and past it here.
What more should i gove you guys and how?
dont want to sound stupid but I'm really have no clue with this stuff.
Thank you.
I saw need to do Advanced#advancedsettings.xml cause my Kodi crash right on start but I really don't understand the steps there.does it for Mac or windows?

sorry I didn't update more for a few days to tell you the truth its just too complicated to understand so I gave up a little.theres no simple way?

Thanks a lot for your help guys sorry for not giving much information as you want..
You know what - i suggest you give up for good. This Software is not for you. (and you should read the forum rules just in case you feel treated unfair).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have it on another 6 devices home ,just one of them started to act up.thats ok ill figure it out alone..not sure what you mean treated unfair,you guys get really personal with this stuff as I read here...i really don't care if you not willing to help its your choice in the end and I thank you for the that.thanks any way for trying and good luck to you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi quits unexpectedly Get short URL0