How do update to Kodi 15 (isengard) on RPi2 with OpenElec
Or is this the one I want? OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.0-devel-20150816172255-#0816b-g75e1b35.tar

They are both under that Pi2 tar link you sent
Yes! YES! Wink
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Oh i see, your build is inside the tar with the long name. Does is matter which one I use?
Yes it matters, copy the tar with the long name - extract nothing from it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
OMG Finally it worked! haha. This hasn't been confusing at all! #eyeroll. Smile This stuff is definitely not for the average joe. Hell I'm the computer nerd in my group of friends and this made me feel like Derrick Zoolander trying to access files in an iMac.

Thanks for the help Milhouse, appreciated. Wink
(2015-08-21, 09:47)nixter Wrote: OMG Finally it worked! haha. This hasn't been confusing at all! #eyeroll. Smile This stuff is definitely not for the average joe. Hell I'm the computer nerd in my group of friends and this made me feel like Derrick Zoolander trying to access files in an iMac.

Did you actually read my message in post #6 of this thread?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2084513
(2015-08-21, 10:17)MrMagic Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 09:47)nixter Wrote: OMG Finally it worked! haha. This hasn't been confusing at all! #eyeroll. Smile This stuff is definitely not for the average joe. Hell I'm the computer nerd in my group of friends and this made me feel like Derrick Zoolander trying to access files in an iMac.

Did you actually read my message in post #6 of this thread?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2084513

Yep. Had no idea what you were referring to at the time.
I am also trying to update to one of your builds Milhouse to have HD home run pvr. When I try to access the PI2 machine it simply opens up the kodi screen on my network connection via its address. Is there any way to get to the update file section or installing a tar file on the PI2 directly? Sorry for the dopey question. First time using a PI2.Thank you.

Update was able to upgrade to your tar file Milhouse. Thank you for your patience and efforts to help so many. I now have Home run client thanks to you.The only issue I still have it seems it getting the HD home run pvr client to work. It seems to not recognize it and disables it.
I'm not sure why you've posted in a Kodi 15 thread. If you're referring to my latest Kodi 17 builds, it's probably because HD Homerun doesn't support API 4.2.0. Post a link to your debug log (wiki) in the Kodi 17 test thread as this will confirm the error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do update to Kodi 15 (isengard) on RPi2 with OpenElec0