MyVideoPlaylist.xml & MyMusicPlaylist.xml
Hi,

Stupid question but I don't use playlists (or not yet). Skinning SmartPlaylists is fine but I would like to know how to fill the 2 ones mentionned in title (through menu navigation) to check if my code is OK ? Didn't get the procedure for now.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
You basically need a list for the playlist items + 4 buttons (save, clear, random, shuffle) as far as i can remember. Or did I misunderstand the question?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
just play some music (or a movie), then activate those windows.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah ok, I misunderstood Smile. To add to what ronie said, you can fill the lists by pressing "q" (=Queue) on keyboard.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
That's what I thought but seems that I have an issue with my queue button :/ . With the "Q" works better. Can now test. Thank you guys.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
on a side note and apologies for taking the thread off course for the moment, but is there anyway to allow the user to build a new smartplaylist from the current contents of either of their queues? I've had a user request effectively a queue manager and I haven't been able to find anything via searching so just wondered if there might be something somewhere already that would allow the user to create a smartplaylist form their queue?

I would presume if it doesn't exist that it would probably have to be a python add-on and unfortunately I don't have the skill set to look into possibly creating one!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyVideoPlaylist.xml & MyMusicPlaylist.xml0