Can someone please merge the two LazyTV threads?
I think a mod decided to move the LazyTV WIP thread from the Addon sub-forum to the Addon Support - Programs sub-forum.

Thats all good, but there was already a LazyTV RELEASE thread in the support sub-forum, so now there's two.

There is [RELEASE]LazyTV and Release - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator.

Could we merge these two together?

If so, it would be good to keep this title: Release - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator but to use the more complete first post from [RELEASE]LazyTV.

Thanks!
Are you sure you want that? That will make a really massive thread and possibly make some of the replies hard to follow. We can also just close one, if that makes it easier?
Hmmm, there aren't a huge number of on-going discussions; more feature requests or bug fixes. To be honest, both neither thread has been that active in the last few months.

There are also few discussions that overlapped, from memory, so I dont think there would be much muddling of the conversation streams.

I did want the WIP thread to be where new features were discussed, as I am still in the [long stalled] process of refactoring the addon. But it never really worked like that in practice.

My thinking here was that merging into the larger of the threads (Release - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator) would allow users to still be able to link back to their existing posts in a Live thread and searches would only go to one place.

Your call though.
merged as requested.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks
The only bad thing (and it's fairly minor) about this is that old links to one of the threads will now show up as invalid/removed, as our MyBB installation doesn't seem to redirect those old thread URLs into the URL of the other merged thread. I wonder if that's something we can change. Some kind of redirector extension for MyBB, or something to that extent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can someone please merge the two LazyTV threads?0