NEW TO KODI
Hello all!

I was advised to try Kodi out. I live in the UK and having some troubles setting it up.
So if there is someone who could give me some instructions to follow to set Kodi up, I would be very grateful

I am looking for LIVE UK and American TV streaming - TV shows / box sets - Old and cinema movies - Stand up Comedy

Many thanks

Ian
Ian - I'm going to hazard a guess that your attempting to view illegal streams of programming content. If so you won't get any help here.

Kodi doesn't supply any content, it is a media player primarily developed for users to view their own, legally obtained, content.
You can get lots of legal UK stuff, I think, but legal American options are much more limited.
(2015-08-14, 00:19)Ned Scott Wrote: You can get lots of legal UK stuff, I think, but legal American options are much more limited.

Yeah, FilmOn.tv carries a lot of the major UK Freeview networks. There are a few FilmOn addons, but I'm not sure if any of them are supported here? I don't think so.

I believe USTVNow is about the most legal you'll get for American live television. But, you are meant to be an American citizen living in another country... You'll get seven free networks with this.

Other than that, I don't think there's any other legal live television.

EDIT: I mistakenly read "live" and thought OP was looking for network television. My bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEW TO KODI0