Logo view question
Video 
Does any one know of a faster way to assign Logo, Disc, Banner and other art that has not already been assigned to a movie? I already have all the art downloaded and I can go into the movie info and assign it that way, but it is very tedious with a large library.

There has to be a way to automatically assign any unassigned art faster.
(2015-08-14, 04:17)boodahbellie Wrote: Does any one know of a faster way to assign Logo, Disc, Banner and other art that has not already been assigned to a movie? I already have all the art downloaded and I can go into the movie info and assign it that way, but it is very tedious with a large library.

There has to be a way to automatically assign any unassigned art faster.

Install Artwork Downloader if not installed already, set the settings for Artwork Downloader, like enabling the artwork in the settings and also set it to use local files, then run it for all items by opening it from the programs section.
(2015-08-14, 04:17)boodahbellie Wrote: There has to be a way to automatically assign any unassigned art faster.

If you're not scared off by the command line, read through the thread in my sig for mklocal.py - it's actually discussed in the last couple of pages (although that user has an unusual problem that you're unlikely to experience).

mklocal.py is significantly faster and more flexible than AD, supporting both movies in single folders and movie-name prefix naming conventions, not to mention any artwork type you can think of.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo view question0