Broken label <angle> tag in latest Jarvis dev
Yes agreed, tried rotate in jarvis alpha 1 and it works fine. In latest nightly both rotate and angle are broken (only tested on windows)
concur, im losing symbols in a grouplist, one appears, one doesnt, same if just rotate symbols on ther own in seperate group (2 labels)
7840 (PR)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-08-17, 20:25)ronie Wrote: 7840 (PR)
Thanx Ronie Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
+1 - Thanks for the quick response Smile
Removing angle seems like a bad idea to me. Now you will have to create a button without a label and put a rotated label control on top of it. I guess it works, I just wonder why you would remove this feature?
I am wondering, too. Using rotate doesnt work well (and is also not very nice to deal with as a skinner) so I would agree that we should keep it in.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-08-18, 02:29)phil65 Wrote: I am wondering, too. Using rotate doesnt work well (and is also not very nice to deal with as a skinner) so I would agree that we should keep it in.

Jep, won't push the button on the angle removal PR. Sounded like a good alternative in first place though.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Just reporting, for the moment, everything's back to normal in today's build.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-08-18, 08:58)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 02:29)phil65 Wrote: I am wondering, too. Using rotate doesnt work well (and is also not very nice to deal with as a skinner) so I would agree that we should keep it in.

Jep, won't push the button on the angle removal PR. Sounded like a good alternative in first place though.

Phew!! That's going to save a load of changes, thank's for reverting/sorting things out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken label <angle> tag in latest Jarvis dev0