Android Super Favorites-tried to rename and disappeared
Please help. Super Favorites issue. Using Super Favorites and got tired of scrolling to the bottom of the list (c, pl, s, super favorites), to add something to a list and decided to be clever. I went into File Manager>A root> profile directory>addon data>plugin.program.super.favorites>Super Favorites (folder)...I right clicked on it (the menu button) and renamed it .Super Favorites, I went back into my Super Favorites folder and the whole folder is now gone...with all my, my husband and my kids favorite folders and all the data, not there (all in sub folders). I retraced my steps, to see if I can change it back and it isn't even showing up with the (.) I added. It seems there is nothing to undo, but I cannot figure out how to fix this. I exited Kodi and restarted and still not there. I am running Kodi on Amazon Fire TV. I would be very appreciative of any advice. Thanks.
Adding the . makes the folder hidden.

Under Settings|Appearance|Filelists there is a switch to make hidden files visible - select that and then go back to your Super Favorites folder and undo your rename. You can then switch the hidden folders back to hidden if you wish.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Super Favorites-tried to rename and disappeared0