Auto refresh rate switching not working in SPMC 15 on Lollipop firmware for Rockchip
Hi Koying

Auto Refresh Rate not working
Auto refresh rate switching is not working in SPMC 15 on Lollipop firmware on RK3288/RK3368 devices probably other devices also.
On Kitkat firmware auto refresh rate switching for videos work correctly.

Can you please fix it in new SPMC build?

Still have to use SPMC 15 beta 1, since SPMC 15 final is very laggy and skips frames with RKLibstagefright and Mediacodec.

Audio Bug with Mediacodec

Mediacodec also has a bug where audio gets out of sync if you rewind/forward the video.

Need Passthrough support on RK3288/RK3368
SPMC has passthrough support, will the passthrough support for RK3288/RK3688 be merged into official Kodi?

Would be very appreciated if the bugs can be solved in a new SPMC build.
Anyone know of the file that is responsible for the auto refresh rate switching?
Maybe I can then decompile SPMMC/Kodi and then change it to Lollipop values or compile from source?
Any update on a new SPMC?
I am confused, admittedly not difficult, but as far as I know there is only one release of SPMC Isengard and that is

Where are you getting the others from?

I got mine from spmc.semperpax.com.
(2015-09-05, 08:21)JNRW Wrote: I am confused, admittedly not difficult, but as far as I know there is only one release of SPMC Isengard and that is

I got 13.4 from the Play store
@mo123 I have limited time, currently, and no Rockchip lollipop, so that'll have to wait a good bit.

I must say Rockchip has dropped very low in my priorities, generally speaking, given their lack of dev support.
(2015-09-05, 08:21)JNRW Wrote: I am confused, admittedly not difficult, but as far as I know there is only one release of SPMC Isengard and that is

SPMC 15 beta 1
http://www.semperpax.be/owncloud/public....Za7c7uitXV
Works better than SPMC 15.0 final as it doesn't crash on exit and videos play smoother.
But refresh rate switching doesn't work on Lollipop firmware.
(2015-09-06, 06:41)mo123 Wrote:

SPMC 15 beta 1
Works better than SPMC 15.0 final as it doesn't crash on exit and videos play smoother.

Thanks for the link. I shall install that and see what happens.
(2015-09-06, 08:13)JNRW Wrote:
(2015-09-06, 06:41)mo123 Wrote:

SPMC 15 beta 1

Thanks for the link. I shall install that and see what happens.

Unfortunately, although I can download the file, it will not install even using the APK Installer.

Looks like I shall have to wait for Koying's v15.2 final release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto refresh rate switching not working in SPMC 15 on Lollipop firmware for Rockchip0